Go Blue : Swingers Discussion 2070651072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkGo Blue
TOPIC: Go Blue
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 178   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Craft's strengths are defense and facilitating, not scoring although he went off in a game last week.

Believe me, after all the crap the Big Ten gets in football I would love nothing more than to see IU, UM, MSU and OSU in the final four, sadly by Buckeyes are the least likely of that group to make it.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I don't watch too terribly many of OSU's games, but my understanding is that Craft is a big part of the equation as well.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1419 posts)
The way you stepped up and congratulated the Buckeyes for knocking off M when they were #2 in the country? lol

Should be a VERY interesting tournament with maybe 5 Big 10 teams with a top 4 seed. If I were a betting man I would pick IU and MSU to be in the final four, as much as I love my Buckeyes they are too inconsistent to make a deep run this year. If Deshaun Thomas is cold, they don't have another effective scorer.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Thanks Toledo for resurrecting this thread. I think this year’s March Madness has all of the makings of becoming a fabulous tournament. Any one of probably 10 teams have the talent, coaching, … to win the big dance. A certain amount of luck and being hot at the right moment will of course impact the outcome. But a major ingredient will be the quality of the competition that each team played during the regular season to prepare them for the tournament. With this point, the field of probable winners should come down to about 5 teams with Michigan being one of them. If Michigan does win, I will be very disappointed if some of the other fans (as in Buckeye fans, hint) don’t step up to congratulate us.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
I'd like to revive this thread in discussion of the B-ball season. Although VERY disappointed at the Penn State loss, the rest of the season has went pretty well. What are you all thinking come tourney time?

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1419 posts)
Congratulations, Buckeyes.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
I hope next year's game has as much riding on it.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Looks like they won a well fought game. I thought the officiating was a little sloppy, but it went both ways. I'll give OSU some credit, they did play really well. I hope next year's game is as exciting.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1419 posts)
How 'bout them BUCKS!

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
I-O!

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 178   End
TOPIC: Go Blue