Go Blue : Swingers Discussion 2070651052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkGo Blue
TOPIC: Go Blue
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 178   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It was an awesome game last night. Cardiac Cards pulled it out even without Ware. Now if our girls can bring it home tonight we will be only the second school ever for the boys and girls to both bring home the championship in the same year.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
That was a terrific basketball game last night. Too bad our boys came out on the short side. With all of those freshman and sophomore players, I hope they stay in school to have another run at the Final Four next year. But with all of the mass exodus of basketball players from college to NBA, all we are left to do is hope they stay in school.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
It's fun seeing the next Tim Hardaway and GRob playing together. Last time I liked Michigan was the Glen Rice team. And I absolutely despised their coach, Bill Frieder. Somehow I got my wish, as the coach was removed mid-season, and the team played on to the Title.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I rooted for OSU and Indiana right along side of Michigan. I wanted to see a Big 10 dominated Final Four.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1419 posts)
Toledo: OSU should have won their game. I'm sorry to say but their coach is responsible for their loss. Their left forward kept shooting those 3 point shots and missed every time. The coach should have told him no more shots and selected another designated player. At least near the end the center was taking the rebounds off the rim and getting 2 point shots from under the basket to make the final score seem close. Boy, it's fun being a Monday morning quarterback!

Now all we can hope for is Michigan. Go Blue!

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
Go Red with Manchester United! The true color blood is RED!

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Kansas, Florida... This is quite the run.

We're keeping the Big 10 hopes alive at this point. I was surprised to see both Indy and OSU out at this point. I figured we'd have 2 of the Final 4 spots.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1419 posts)
How about that U of M / VCU game?

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1419 posts)
The first round of the NCAA tournament is over. What are some of your thoughts?

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
With the 4 divisions set in the NCAA tournament , let's see how our boys do. Go Blue!

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 178   End
TOPIC: Go Blue