Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Go Blue
TOPIC: Go Blue
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 218   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would love to see some SEC teams schedule trips north in the winter instead of playing a late season tune-up game against vastly over-matched opponents.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
Hey Nic: As a long time Michigan fan, I accept your challenge. Damn, I love college rivalries. With Jim Harbaugh in place, I really hope M takes a hard look at their nonconference football schedule and schedules top quality opponents. It’s painful when an opposing fan criticizes a team’s nonconference schedule. If we finally get the opportunity to claim we are the best, we need to play and defeat the top quality opponents. Go Blue!

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(305 posts)
I'm not a MI fan but have the highest respect for the program and the great tradition. I like ole Jim and think that is a great hire.

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(75 posts)
As Buckeye fan, I honestly hope you get Harbaugh and start winning 10 games a year again. Just not the last one. ;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
Tempe:

Rich Rod was good; they certainly loved him at West Virginia. For whatever reason he never had the support of the Michigan faithful. I am pleased you are finding great success with him.

As for Michigan, maybe our quest for a coach is over. I can't wait for the press announcement (if that is what we are going to have) on a new coach tomorrow. C'mon Toledo, speak up.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(305 posts)
As a diehard 49ers fan, I hope he stays in San Francisco. Best coach we've had since the Super Bowl days. But Michigan deserves a good coach, and if the administration and AD give him control, he'd be an obvious fit there.

BTW, I'm an Arizona alum. We're doing pretty well with your castoff Rodriguez. You can't have him back. ;)

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(209 posts)
I am hoping Jim Harbaugh becomes the next M coach.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Not a fan of his antics and was really hoping Hoyer would play well enough to trade Manziel but I will be pulling for him. A lot of BS gets overlooked if a player is helping his team win.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
Hey Nick, as lifetime Browns fan where do stand on Johnny Football?

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(75 posts)
It kinda is...they are just trying to resurrect a program instead of a penis

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 218   End
TOPIC: Go Blue