Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Go Blue
TOPIC: Go Blue
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   161 to 170 of 184   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm thinking with a 31-24 W over Alabama, they should sit conservatively at #5.

I look at all the commentary as light hearted fun. Living in Toledo, of course course i've heard the UT jokes. This Michigan team is coming off a quality season and great bowl victory over a solid VTech team. I'm certain Alabama fans are done licking their wounds since their last meetup and are ready for more. If you check the record books, Michigan hasn't had too much difficulty handling SEC teams.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
Toledo: How far in the rankings do you think M will advance after their eminent win this Saturday?

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(286 posts)
"Trooper: This thread is about football. UK doesn’t even know what a football is. "

while I would tend to agree with that I still think UK when I hear Go Blue. Oh and this isn't trooper, its Pirate Girl who actually thinks football is boring.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
Typical. I thought this thread was going to be about football but it's already devolved into petty trash talk. I guess that is what happens when one team is irrelevant for several years.

89 days, 5 hours, 53 minutes....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12137 posts)
Nic: Toledo started this thread as an opportunity for you and some SEC fans to step up. If you miss this opportunity (similar to an opportunity to play with that special person), you will always be behind. No matter how hard you try, you'll never get caught up. Now, let's hear it for Michigan.

Go Blue!

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(286 posts)
Not sure what is confusing about my post, I am quite proud to be a Buckeye. I do have friends who live in Ohio who apologize for going to TSUN but I forgive them.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12137 posts)
Nic: I’m confused. Are you bragging or apologizing for having gone to OSU? By the way as difficult as it is, I cheer for OSU when OSU plays a non Big Ten team.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(286 posts)
lol...listen I attended THE Ohio State University, what would one expect?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12137 posts)
Flirt: It seems that there are going to be lots of SEC fans feeling very sad and down and out next Saturday night.

And Nic, I used to think you were a cool guy.

Go Blue!

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(286 posts)
If Michigan beats Alabama someone will need to remember to turn off the Playstation.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   161 to 170 of 184   End
TOPIC: Go Blue