Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Go Blue
TOPIC: Go Blue
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   161 to 170 of 192   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think Saturday's game is going to be a hell of a game. Alabama will be no push over; their offensive line averages over 300+ #. Michigan clearly will have their work cut out for them.

There may also be something to be said about Michigan's opponents during the last decade. But then Rich Rodriguez and Co. were a flop, and Lloyd Carr's last few years were not very effective. Michigan's present coaching staff is more like Bo's era. Like I said, this is going to be a hell of a game. Go Blue!

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(290 posts)
Jax, I'm thinking it comes down to decision making. It seems as though sometimes when he should go to the run because the pass isn't there, he hears a coaches voice inside his head that say "You're a QB, pass it." and he does. It seems weird to say, but his best passes are to wide open guys in 6-8yrd range. Look for them, if not run it. Most of his interceptions come from 15+ yard solid coverages. As far as last years Notre Dame game goes, I don't think they dodged a bullet. They played a good team, and played slightly better. Obviously, the game could have went either way. That's the nature of the beast when you play a good team. It was just on ESPN-U on Monday night and I watched it again... great game.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
One of my closest friends teaches at Bama and my husband went to Michigan... good thing I dont care about football at all

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I gotta say, even though I am not a fan of either Michigan or Bama, I love college football and am looking forward to the game saturday night...Unfortunately, my team (PSU) is in for a very rough haul the next few years I fear...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Football is an entirely different game when played in the cold, rainy days of late fall.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
How would teams like Alabama or LSU do at Camp Randall or The Big House in November? LOL

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
I agree that both are likely overrated. In fact, who the hell knows where any team ranks before the first snap of the season. The media seems to be cranking this game up to be more than it is. This neutral site stuff is garbage. One team needs to sack up and travel. I objectively see bookend losses for UM this year. They should do ok in between.

btw, How great would it be to have some of the SEC teams come up north to play in November?

Go Blow.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Denard is hardly the worst passing QB in college football, he's quite proficient. Not the best, but definitely good. When you add in 100yds per game in rushing you create a double threat. It's not like you can fall back, play against the pass and make sure "someone" is there to cover the front. He looks for it, and that's when he picks up a 15yrd gain. It's his dynamic game that creates opportunity. The only bullet they dodged last season was Wisconsin. We played OSU, Nebraska, and ND and won. MSU is in a rough spot without Cousins. I'd hardly count it out as a loss for this year. It should be a good game. I'm predicting another 10-2/9-3 regular season.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
I'm thinking with a 31-24 W over Alabama, they should sit conservatively at #5.

I look at all the commentary as light hearted fun. Living in Toledo, of course course i've heard the UT jokes. This Michigan team is coming off a quality season and great bowl victory over a solid VTech team. I'm certain Alabama fans are done licking their wounds since their last meetup and are ready for more. If you check the record books, Michigan hasn't had too much difficulty handling SEC teams.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
Toledo: How far in the rankings do you think M will advance after their eminent win this Saturday?

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(290 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   161 to 170 of 192   End
TOPIC: Go Blue