Go Blue : Swingers Discussion 2070651021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkGo Blue
TOPIC: Go Blue
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 178   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Looks like I'll give Miss St and AMsome credibility. Now for the rest of the SEC to man up.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1419 posts)
2000 IndependenceBowl, in Shreveport a freak snowstorm arrived about 30 minutes before the kickoff and by half-time the field was completely covered in snow.Mississippi State won in overtime 41 - 37:)

Mrs.Uriah {watched the game on TV}

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3326 posts)
I forgot about the all the elite teams of the SEC. My favorite is Arkansas who wasn't worth a damn, until they got a Michigan QB. He takes them to a few bowl games and now that he's gone, they're back to being a nobody.

As for the the rest of the SEC, they have no special hold over Michigan. Most every SEC team has an even record (or close to it)against Michigan, with the excepion of Vandy whom we have a 10-0 record against.

I'll give the SEC a shred of credibility the next time they come up north to play a game in the snow, in an open stadium.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1419 posts)
Lol @ tOSU Fuckeyes last night. This is what happens when they play a team with a pulse.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
I can attest to a very large business deal that was scheduled toclose the Monday after the Iron Bowl in the mid-80's,but did nothappenbecause Bo was stopped at the goal line.

Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3326 posts)
"mania of the rivalry"

Mania is a strong word but in the Auburn-Bama rivalry might not be strong enough. The Harvey Updykes of the world take this shit way too seriously. Last night there was actually a shooting death in Hoover Alabama during an Iron Bowl watch party.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
Buckeye's still need to beat Michigan State..I so hope they do..

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(992 posts)
I am just thankful that Mrs. U is not cutting me off because I was distracted from our conversation during the last 0:1 second of the Iron Bowl. Many other women would not have been as understanding. xoxoxoxo

The former single male formerly known as Uriah (a former resident of the state of Alabama, who has experienced the mania of the rivalry).

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3326 posts)
I've tailgated in the Grove a couple of times. Ole Miss coeds definitely do the hawt couture thing well.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
Color me a disappointed SEC fan...as 2 of my favorites were both beaten in overtime this past week:-(.

Until next year....Roll Tide andHotty Toddy!<br /> Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3326 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 178   End
TOPIC: Go Blue