Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Go Blue
TOPIC: Go Blue
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   131 to 140 of 192   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What's unfortunate is that Denard didn't have Greg Mattison building a defense around him 3yrs ago.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
Denard is an excellent football player who happens to lineup in the quarterback position. He would be so effective as a wide receiver, split end, or slot back. All of this just adds to his abilities as a quarterback. Pretty exciting. Go Blue!

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(290 posts)
How many other QB's can you reasonably suspect to see a 50+ yrd runnning TD from?

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
The local NY press had Denard at 1ne of 3 most exciting players this Saturday. Pretty exciting when you consider they normally consider Notre Dame as the only local football team. Go Blue!

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(290 posts)
Toledo:

I think Lloyd Carr left Rich Rodriguez in fine shape. Rich Rodriguez dug his own grave and is obviously gone (hurray!). As for free tickets, yes it goes with your new title, should you agree to accept it and after SLS approves. Then all you will need to do is go to the ticket window and say, "May I have my free ticket(s), Cum sent me."

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(290 posts)
31-7 at halftime? Welcome to my blanket statement.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Mrs Sav, Nice slip, I'm sure it was completely by accident. ;)

Eagle, I can't wait till November.

Cum, Only if it includes tickets.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
Sure there are NFL rivalries, such as Packers/Vikings, Giants/Cowboys, Jets/Patriots, and lots more. The sports radio talk shows talk about them nearly 1 day before the game to about 2 days after the games. But college rivalries dwarf NFL. Look at Michigan/Ohio State, Alabama/Auburn (this is a great one but I mentioned this one just for you Mrs Sav), Texas/Oklahoma, and zillions more. Big college football rivalries are discussed before, during, and long after the season not to mention off season picnics, bbq's, sports bars, ... I love them all.

Hey, Toledo, this may be a potential subject for a new thread - "College football rivalries including your reason". But the reason has to be limited to 16 or so words. And the number of words really has to count, such as "The University of Texas at Austin" counts for 6 of the 16 words. Think about this suggestion, Toledo, and refine it the way you do best. By the way, I think Toledo should become SLS's official ambassador for college football. Any thoughts?

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(290 posts)
I like a good rant. I appreciate the passion. But, what UM and OSU did in the past means nothing today. Hell, Oberlin College beat OSU 7-6 in 1921. I don't think that matters today. Anyway, I stand by what I said before. I guess this will all be settled 11/24/12.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
"When it is all said and done my the best teams win."

Clearly my subconscious has other ideas , note my use of the word MY instead of may lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   131 to 140 of 192   End
TOPIC: Go Blue