Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Go Blue
TOPIC: Go Blue
Created by: ToledoThang
Original Starting post for this thread:
As requested, I've started a Michigan Football thread.

Is anyone else as excited about the season opener against Alabama?

Denard's chances for a Heisman?

Toussaint's early season suspension?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 218   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@cum4meagain. I just like the big10. For the last decade beside 2002 the big10 had been sliding and my interest started to slide away as well. With these 2 guys at their current post they once again bring credit ability back to the big10. I'm just excited to start watching again because those 2 teams and coaches will now bring fear back to the sec. For the last 10 years the dominance the sec has been overboard with the arrogance of their fans, schools and conference. Urban and harbaugh may have saved Bear Bryant's 6 national championship by one coach record from the hands of saban. As far as my preference on teams I'm a college football fan and I just think both of those guys being in the same conference is good for the big10 and college football as a whole. Now for my next years prediction, Ohio st. The years after that will be battles on the field like the good ole days of the past in the big 10.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(547 posts)
Hold on a second, Fred. One of the coaches Jim Harbaugh recently hired was a coach under Urban Meyer in Florida (I’m not sure which one) and Urban Meyer previously said this guy is the best recruiter he (Urban Meyer) ever saw. And I believe this guy also has great contacts in Florida. As for Jim Harbaugh being able to convince a California kid to leave the fine California weather to come to Michigan to experience a real winter, it seems to me there is one of those former kids who will be playing quarterback for New England in the Super Bowl and who said after M hired Jim Harbaugh that hiring Jim Harbaugh was a stroke of genius. So Fred, I am not sure whose flag you salute and I’m not trying to offend you, but in however many days Nic said (Nic is the official counter)you may have to make a choice. You can choose those red T-shirt guys that Nic is promoting or our guys in blue. Go Blue!

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Harbaughs effect on recruiting won't be felt this year because he got a late start by the time he was hired. Next year will be the tell tell recruiting season. While urban Meyer will have an advantage in the south because of relationships formed while he was at fla, harbaugh will be able to go to the west coast and recruit well. The only problem he may run into is getting a California kid to leave the winters in California for the winters in Michigan. Though he will have the Michigan name to work with when recruiting. He recruited well at Stanford to put them back on the map so it will definitely be interesting next recruiting season.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(547 posts)
Nic,

I hope you won’t be offended if I report to SLS management that the red T-shirt you are wearing in your last post is highly offensive and obscene. Go Blue!

Cum4

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(305 posts)
311 days, 4 hours ans 44 minutes.....

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Jim Harbaugh is putting together an all-star coaching staff, some coaches of which already have a national reputation for being excellent recruiters. We can only hope the pieces of the puzzle continue to fall into place so Michigan will get back on top again.

Please pardon me while I check my calendar to see how many days it is until the 2015 season begins, but then I really should be checking the calendar to see how long it is until the OSU-M game. Go Blue!

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(305 posts)
It looks like a number of the rumors I read have come to fruition, I'm just hoping it all pans out. As it stands, recruiting is stepping up as aniticipated as well.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1450 posts)
318 days ... and counting.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(305 posts)
I'll drink to that! Of course I am thrilled with the Buckeyes win but seeing the other top B1G Ten teams play well and win their bowl games is great for all of us.

As I said before, I am excited to see Michigan return to glory and vie for titles and truly hope they are undefeated when we meet again, in 318 days.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Congratulations to Ohio State on their national championship win on Monday night. Ohio State has a heck of a team, an excellent coaching staff, and a solid organization. Thanks Buckeyes for whatever amount of redemption you brought to the Big Ten this year.

Without diminishing any of Ohio State’s glory, I can’t help but be proud of the winning performance of the other Big Ten teams in this year’s bowl games. I am particularly proud of the upgrades in the coaching staffs that have occurred in other Big Ten teams in the past few years. Now with Jim Harbaugh and the staff he is building at Michigan, maybe the Big Ten really is coming back. The only down side now is the long wait until the 2015 college football season begins.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(305 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 218   End
TOPIC: Go Blue