Gayle King or Katie Perry : Swingers Discussion 203102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkGayle King or Katie Perry
TOPIC: Gayle King or Katie Perry
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
What do you guys think? Sorta like the old Ginger or Maryann chocie updated.

Me I say they Both are hot, but Gayle does it for me on many levels. Looks,,wit,killer smile and her body type.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
~smirk~ I guess I'm showing my age. But Damn Gayle is sexy. She's a anchor on the CBS morning news.

Katie Perry I find sexy too, that's why I put her up against Gayle. I thought she was the opposite in personallity, differant celebrity , race and age differance.

For the record I've always Picked Ginger over Mary ann hands down Ginger would have swallowed.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3252 posts)
I had to look up Gayle King as well. I'd pick Katie Perry even though I can't stand that stupid One That Got Away song!!! They play it at my gym every 45 minutes it feels like!

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Interesting question. I actually had to look up Gayle King, because I wasn't sure it was who I thought it was. I'll go with Gayle King. I've really come to love the 30/40 something female figure. It looks like she has nice full breasts, which as people who know my circle or have seen my galleries can attest, I'm a fan. Katy Perry has a great body as well, but the makeup and mannerisms would probably freak me out.

Fort Washington MD

Username hidden
(40 posts)
What do you guys think? Sorta like the old Ginger or Maryann chocie updated.

Me I say they Both are hot, but Gayle does it for me on many levels. Looks,,wit,killer smile and her body type.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3252 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Gayle King or Katie Perry