Gang Bang security : Swingers Discussion 193501101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkGang Bang security
TOPIC: Gang Bang security
Created by: JohnNTeffie
Original Starting post for this thread:
Those of you that have hosted a gang bang for your wife or SO ...... how did you provide security and make sure everybody was wearing a condom and that they didn't try to slip it off?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have never done this myself..but a good friend of mine ran a gb group until he moved. He said that they key is good screening in the first place...not inviting just anybody with a hard dick. Being selective. Other than that, I would let the men know that yes, they will be watched...and any attempts at such bullshit will get them shown the door.

Screening is a good idea, and one I thought of. Problem is, she will be un aware of this until it happens (for her birthday) and will be wearing a blindfold (as per her fantasy) so I have to do all the screening. I really need a female friend to help with this........ and several big dudes to help with security.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
I have never done this myself..but a good friend of mine ran a gb group until he moved. He said that they key is good screening in the first place...not inviting just anybody with a hard dick. Being selective. Other than that, I would let the men know that yes, they will be watched...and any attempts at such bullshit will get them shown the door.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Those of you that have hosted a gang bang for your wife or SO ...... how did you provide security and make sure everybody was wearing a condom and that they didn't try to slip it off?

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Gang Bang security