GB Parties on SLS : Swingers Discussion 2091541021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkGB Parties on SLS
TOPIC: GB Parties on SLS
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
User Details are only visible to members.
SO I reckon you men are not interested in the Gang Bangs that I organize? :)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
lol@Akron.

Are you asserting that most couples who are open to single males entertain only one guy at a time? So bringing one guy after another after another to fuck your wife is ok but having more than one at a time is degrading?

May I ask, what if your lovely bride requested it? Would that change your opinion?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GBE to the ummmmf power!

Curtsey!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
SED=GBE

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
I find the concept of a gang bang degrading to women.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
No call me? :(

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Smart ASS!

lol

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I also host gang bang parties. For swinging men. I invite females that I know, I guarantee that they'll have no performance anxiety issues, and will cater to the whims of the banged-to-be male! No fee, free of charge. All the screening is done by me personally! My bangers are drug and disease free and none of them are hard core druggies, they have all their teeth too!

Call me!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Welcome to the forum Duke5125.

I have also been invited to these "parties" and they are, IMHO, a form of prostitution. I host GBs at my home and make damn sure everyone knows there is never a charge nor do I accept "donations".

My advice, avoid them like the plague.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I've been seeing more and more Gang Bang parties advertised on SLS. Since my profile is as a single male I also get emails from time to time from inviting me when they come to my city.

Now, I went to an established local party once that was focused on inviting single guys and it was clear that it was a legit swingers event with women who really wanted to play with multiple men.

These GB parties, though, seem a bit, well, odd. The people involved are usually not from the area and seem to travel around to different cities. Are they legit or basically a way to mask prostitution? The entry cost isn't any more than I would pay to attend a lifestyle party As a SM ($60-$80). Has anyone attended one of these ? Are they for real or just a tease... Once you've paid to get in, for example, will they ask for more money if you want to party? Are they, well, worth the time to attend?

Traverse City MI

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
TOPIC: GB Parties on SLS