GB Parties on SLS : Swingers Discussion 209154
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkGB Parties on SLS
TOPIC: GB Parties on SLS
Created by: Duke5125
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've been seeing more and more Gang Bang parties advertised on SLS. Since my profile is as a single male I also get emails from time to time from inviting me when they come to my city.

Now, I went to an established local party once that was focused on inviting single guys and it was clear that it was a legit swingers event with women who really wanted to play with multiple men.

These GB parties, though, seem a bit, well, odd. The people involved are usually not from the area and seem to travel around to different cities. Are they legit or basically a way to mask prostitution? The entry cost isn't any more than I would pay to attend a lifestyle party As a SM ($60-$80). Has anyone attended one of these ? Are they for real or just a tease... Once you've paid to get in, for example, will they ask for more money if you want to party? Are they, well, worth the time to attend?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I do not feel that anyone has ganged up on me. People chime in to defend a friend during arguments - so be it. Frankly, HFT, I have low regard for most of your opinions, you probably feel the same about mine - so be that too. "

LIKE !!!!!!! Although I was defending no one in his little show but challenging his warped perspectives. Have a good day Maritimer

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Oh, I did not realize you wanted a debate. I will go research the liberal position on thin-skinned Amazon people and anal sex and get back to you in about two weeks. I gotta run.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
I do not feel that anyone has ganged up on me. People chime in to defend a friend during arguments - so be it. Frankly, HFT, I have low regard for most of your opinions, you probably feel the same about mine - so be that too.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Me personally, Im not into GBs. 2 men, more than enough for me lol But I dont look down at those that enjoy it. To each their own as they say : )

Sed blocks me also. I find it funny. Some days she says its a weakness, and some days she says its a tool. Who really cares? To each their own : )

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(962 posts)
Sed blocks people and then goes on lengthy rants about them. Curiously, she calls their direct criticisms "cowardly attacks," presumably thinking herself brave for bashing people where they cannot readily see and cannot easily respond.

This girl HATES hypocrites even worse than liars. Hmmmmmm?

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Oh I wasn't talking about Jax! He gets off on strong women and isn't mysoginistic :).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
Something tells me Jax may need intensive counseling after this experience..

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Oh! we have an applicant for my GB's. Rubs hands together and giggles in complete delight. I will never know though, whether the SM is applying to mine, or whether he's offering the two imaginary wallflowers for Nic's GB's ;).

(wink wink)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
Oh darling, teeth are no problem, we can always file them down ;)

Blows kisses!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
(Walks into room. Chin up, shoulders back. Passes mirror. "Damn I am beautiful, they all must notice." Winks and smiles, "hello darling, hello bubbula, hello wallflowers...")

Sed, I heard that after blocking me for the last time (your personal three strike rule) you have nonetheless taken to the forums several times to draw me back in. Thought you knew that the pitcher does not throw additional pitches to a batter after the third strike.

But since you did, I will take another swing:

I'll let it slide that you called me a hypocrite for poking fun at someone's spelling after criticizing others for it. I am sure you realize that I called you on destroying your own post seeking "serious political discussion" by obsessing over all things Robert, including his spelling. Anyone who has seen my posts over time knows that I do not generally dwell on others' spelling, but I do have my moments and do not purport to hold myself above anyone on this topic. In fact, I will readily say that Fun's ode to Frank was one of the most entertaining pieces of writing I have seen on this site to date.

The reason you despise me is that I have had the audacity to pepper your many diatribes with occasional digs revealing the inconsistencies in your statements. (The one where I teased you for commenting against generalizing was particularly infuriating to you, wasn't it?)

I hear you HATE hypocrites. You are a blatant one. Hate=loathing. Do you loathe yourself?

But I digress.

The reason I am writing here is that I understand you insulted me for foaming at the mouth when I gave you a heaping dose of your own medicine the other day.

Plenty of folks saw our little discussion in the political forums and know that I took a one-sentence mild little dig at you and you in turn freaked out at me with a multi-paragraph attack, including the silly but mean-spirited and insulting assertion to fellow SLS forumers that I only associate with weak women.

I'm over the substance of that barb and the rest of your frenzied attack.

The reason I have come here to write, quite simply, is that I wanted to point out the humorous irony of your "foaming at the mouth" reference coming on the same day as you proclaim to the SLS world that you are a gang bang expert. I thought, "when it comes to a mouth full of foam, it takes one to know one."

Have seen AK's opinion that gang bangs are demeaning to women. I am sure everyone has their own reasons for any of their sexual preferences, far from me to judge. But I also could not help the ironic connection between his observation, your claim to be a gang bang expert and your obsession with the concept of self-loathing.

Now please do not get in a big Huff(po) over this. I'm just saying....

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: GB Parties on SLS