For Men: What is the allure of Anal sex : Swingers Discussion 1871391091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFor Men: What is the allure of Anal sex
TOPIC: For Men: What is the allure of Anal sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   91 to 100 of 123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
anal is something different. not every women likes it. those who like it are usually a bit wilder. therefore tend to do a lot more crazier things. as a man just the thought that the female likes anal, drives me crazy. deviant. done properly will have the female asking for more crazy sex.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
I never have bad nights ,just run into condescending asshats from time to time ;)~

I'm passionate when I kick someone's ass ;-) Yeah now I know why I like you girlie :) You pull no punches and are open and honest

As far as anal being a submissive thing for a woman, I dont think so... Not for me at least. You want it, you BEST ask for it. Then, IF and WHEN I decide to give it to you, THAT is when you will have it. Try to take it without permission you will be finding a stiletto up your ass * snap

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Another bad night, shelikes? Akron???

what are you implying that female ejaculation does not exist?

If you would have faith, then believe. If you would have knowledge, then inquire. Information on female ejacualtion, how much to expect, etc., is all readily available via a simple search engine.

I have no stake in the issue. Nothing to prove. My gallery stills from my videos capture my lover's foam covering my shaft and dripping down my balls. Also from my galleries, the dropdead gorgeous Tonya, Natasha and Katie all take oral watersports from me, so I am no stranger to the difference between piss and ejaculate.

If you haven't experienced female ejaculation read up on it. There is a large Ask Men article that may help the two of you out.

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
See! I'm even adding words to your post. Just ignore my rambling. I had weird dreams about having sex with a gay friend of mine...it kept me tossing and turning all night. ;-)

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Oh. Duh! See... LOL I'm an addict. Good morning, Fun. Thanks for clarifying for me.

"And then kick it" LOL :-)

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Good morning Erica. Have a cup of coffee, then focus on the second, third and fourth letters in the word passion. Kick it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10833 posts)
"There is no "passion" without "ass".

I slept late and haven't had coffee yet, but...I don't get it. :-) I'll tell ya what...I'm passionate when I kick someone's ass ;-)

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Rry123 has me thinking of her ass now..lol

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1219 posts)
There is no "passion" without "ass".

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Speaking of anal someone is full of *hit

Pfffft

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   91 to 100 of 123   End
TOPIC: For Men: What is the allure of Anal sex