For Men: What is the allure of Anal sex : Swingers Discussion 1871391031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFor Men: What is the allure of Anal sex
TOPIC: For Men: What is the allure of Anal sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"For Men: What is the allure of Anal sex"

Stinky dick maybe...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Neither of us are a fan of anal sex.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Well Buddd, I think you need to stop projecting your closet self on others. Just because you do or could ever question your own sexuality doesn't mean people who enjoy anal sex with a willing and wanting sexy woman is in any way gay. There are to many intelligent open minded people on here to even consider listening to that waste of a thought. I hope as many anal sex loving swingers as possible read this in NJ and anywhere near you so you can get all the fine swinging opportunity's a single male like yourself deserves.

Duquesne PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
My wife is like sweettart Katy, when Linda offers her ass to someone it becomes one loud event and not from pain! She transforms into a very aggressive sexual person, everyone will be a target for her to enjoy sexually. Talk about winding her up, gives screwing a whole new meaning!

Grand Island FL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Lol@budd.

Guys have mouths too so my guess is you think getting a blow job makes you gay too.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12124 posts)
Well done Ms. Explore!

Now email me so we can plan my road trip and see what kind of "virgin experiences" you might enjoy!

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12124 posts)
I would love to try anal sex, but the thing is that I am not a patient man, and with my penis being very thick--its hard to stick it in her

Tully NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Shelly I tell people to kiss my ass all the time, but I don't expect them to actually do it.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
im just piping in....if i had a dick, I wouldnt get doo doo on it either hhahahaha. i had someone ask me to lick his ass once. I said you want me. to put my tongue. where? I must have heard you wrong.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
spa: I have to ditto your post. I don't much like getting shit on my dick ether. Although I have done it. I have three relationships where the women actually requested it? So I did. I had to go scrub really well. Because there was feces on my penis! I could not even take a piss until my hands were all soaped up.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 123   End
TOPIC: For Men: What is the allure of Anal sex