For Men: What is the allure of Anal sex : Swingers Discussion 18713910101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFor Men: What is the allure of Anal sex
TOPIC: For Men: What is the allure of Anal sex
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I find the comments here surprising and somewhat dismaying. It is now well established that women achieve orgasms most frequently from anal intercourse.

I suggest you all google "female orgasm anal sex" to find the numerous studies as my links are apparently forbidden. In particular, there is a Slate magazine article of quite recent vintage that expounds on these revelations.

Whenever my partners have experienced gushing, flooding down the legs and pooling on the floor female orgasms it has been during anal sex. Yes, it is submission. Submission to oneself, to one's innate desires and the abandonment of all inhibitions.

Mon Dieu's Rule #1: Yield to me everything

When all that the world has taught you to say no to sexually - you yield and acquiesce, you are 90% towards orgasm.

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
He is not typically into anal, and she likes it. DP works out great for both of us this way.

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(1283 posts)
For women there really is not much in between in regard to anal sex. You either like it lots or you hate it.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Bi guy breaking the rules here but since me having anal with my wife is no different than you with yours I'll feel free to answer. For us it's about doing something different and special. The feeling of sliding into her tight ass while she moans with pleasure is it's own reward but her orgasms are so intense that sometimes she can't move for minutes. It isn't about dominance because usually it's her asking for it. It's just another aspect of our physical relationship.

Saratoga Springs NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Note to self: Stay away from Shell's ass while in NOLA!

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12058 posts)
anal is something i refuse to do under any circumstance. I just get nothing out of it. I do not know what other women feel of course...but for me, it feels like using the restroom. And I get no pleasure from using the restroom. And it hurts. That combination makes for a very cantankerous shelly lol. jay loves it, im sure because we do it like..never. i told him he can stick me in the ass as soon as I can ram something up his ass. Thus...we never do anal LOL.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Scotty. Alot of things come out of alot of places...

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
You should see some of the things that can grow on you guys and your balls.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
there isn't one for me... i find it disgusting. poop comes out of there.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
There are several aspects that combine to make it a fascinating and pleasurable experience. Part of it is the naughtiness of it. Part of it has to do with a woman willing to submit to her man. Part of it is the physical sensation (it's so different than anything else). Part of it is giving her pleasure in an unusual and varied way. Part of it is the intensity of the orgasm. Part of it is the urgency of the moment. And, for me at least, part of it is the way we fit together in the "spoon". I actually enjoy the way a woman feels in my arms all snuggled up like that. Before and after as well as during.

Hannibal MO
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 123   End
TOPIC: For Men: What is the allure of Anal sex