For Men: What is the allure of Anal sex : Swingers Discussion 187139
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFor Men: What is the allure of Anal sex
TOPIC: For Men: What is the allure of Anal sex
Created by: passionseekers
Original Starting post for this thread:
In this context I'm only referring to straight men having anal sex with women. Not interested in hearing about women with strap-ons, gay, or bisexual men--not trying to judge others, it just doesn't answer my question. I am curious to find out from the other straight men on SLS what specifically you enjoy about anal sex? Is it the psychical feeling itself that excites us? Is it because 'Good girls' don't have anal sex and we're being naughty? What are your thoughts?

My thanks in advance, Mr Passion

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The allure for me is the fact that it just isn't available with my wife making it a forbidden fruit of sorts. She absolutely loves her ass played with and the right sized toy sends her to the moon. Alas I just don’t fit. It’s a dammed shame. A big fantasy of ours is a DP with a slightly smaller gentlemen. When we do it with toys she is a sight to behold.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(87 posts)
My Gender is listed wrong, how do I fix that?

Due to problems with some members falsely changing genders we no longer allow members to change this field. If you need it changed you'll need to send mail to: CustomerService. We will not change your gender unless your profile text descriptions match-up with your gender request. For example, if your "Short Tag Line:" and "Describe Yourself:" field text is singular we will not change the profile to a couple.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
Okay, okay, okay. We "believe" you.

Cuyahoga Falls OH
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
I have tried many times to change to a couple and no luck. I mentioned this in a prior reply.

Grand Island FL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I have tried many times to change to a couple and no luck. I mentioned this in a prior reply.

Grand Island FL
Username hidden
(14 posts)

Grand Island FL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
He is a golfer, maybe his thinks his wife is that ball washer thing, like Bill Murry uses in Caddyshack, doesn't that squirt, squeeze, and get wet also ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
Cool. I know once the wife starts squirting it is tough for a guy teo get a cock in her. But if they do, what a squeeze they get and they get wet all over. None seem to mind :)

Grand Island FL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
not sure..... but the technique involves getting the legs at the right angle and right seperation so I can rub a certain part at the end of the thrust.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
What technique and what thread? My wife is a squirter and I wonder if that is what you are referencing.

Grand Island FL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 123   End
TOPIC: For Men: What is the allure of Anal sex