Football 2012 season : Swingers Discussion 2064581091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFootball 2012 season
TOPIC: Football 2012 season
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   91 to 100 of 126   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Michigan played against the defending national champs. OSU played against Miami-OH.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Michigan looked horrid last weekend, OSU looked fine.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Gina, "Nic, my husband sort of ignores ME when I'm watching my OHIO STATE BUCKEYES beat the crap out of anyone. I like football as much as he does, sometimes more. "

Care to place a bet on the game Nov 24th?

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
I watched three quarters of the cowbois and N.Y. gnats game. It was a pretty good game to open the season.

I'm not a cowbois fan, but they looked pretty good to make some noise this season. My poor Buc's are on their schedule early. It could get ugly for me.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Gina, I'll be watching the Buckeyes as well, it's the Sunday games I will make myself available. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12116 posts)
they are now known as the VaGiants, they don't want other teams thinking they are gay from the way they were opened up last night on network TV

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
KC over Atlanta ?

I took KC because it's a away game and not in a Dome. Atlanta on paper are really good. But they are soft and lacking any fire or hunger. The don't gel as a team IMO.

I also am looking for a upset special in my pool :)

If it's a close game KC wins it's home opener.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Not bad pics, Shibby, Only a few need 'adjustment' :-)

* denotes my pick.

Dallas @ *NYGiants

Indianapolis @ * Chicago Buffalo @ * NYJets *New England @ Tennessee Washington @ * New Orleans Atlanta @ *Kansas City *Seattle @ Arizona Pittsburgh @ * Denver Jacksonville @ * Minnesota Miami @ * Houston St. Louis @ * Detroit * Philadelphia @ Cleveland *San Francisco @ Green Bay Carolina @ * Tampa Bay

Cincinnati @ * Baltimore San Diego @ * Oakland

...There... Fixed it for ya... ;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
Nic, my husband sort of ignores ME when I'm watching my OHIO STATE BUCKEYES beat the crap out of anyone.

I like football as much as he does, sometimes more.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
"Once again, I am willing to sacrifice myself for the greater good. All of you wives out there whose husbands ignore you during football season, feel free to come see me. ;^D "

Used to have a single male that I played with on game days, best football season EVER.

The maddest I ever got at Trooper was one year when our anniversary was on a Friday night and there was a game Saturday and he didn't want to go out because there was a game the next day and he wanted to rest up. Me "your sitting in the stands WATCHING it, not playing in it. and even if you were playing in it you could still take me out for dinner"

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   91 to 100 of 126   End
TOPIC: Football 2012 season