Football 2012 season : Swingers Discussion 2064581062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFootball 2012 season
TOPIC: Football 2012 season
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   62 to 71 of 126   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not to excited that my football picks jinx is broken with that win last night. The Giants won but then again the Panthers look like the old Detroit Lions.....lol.....baby blue jerseys and all. Poor Cam got drafted by a crappy team and coach. The city is pretty fun tho.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3357 posts)
Sorry Frank, I'm taking the Giants tonite.....lol...It's seems to be the kiss of death for a team should I pick them for a win this season.

Denver and Atlanta are my Jinx teams always have been.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3357 posts)
I agree, FF...The Bucs did not give up. The Giants relaxed and expected the Bucs to lie down and let the game end. It's what the Bucs were expecting. The crux of the whole thing is that, despite there only being a few seconds left, the Bucs could have caused a fumble, snatched it out of the air and possibly returned it for a game-tying TD and PAT or even a 2 point conversion to win the game. Sure, it would have been a miracle, but it was still possible. Had the Giants been ahead by more than 8 points with no way for the Bucs to tie or win the game in a couple of seconds, I would be on the other side of the argument. It would have been stupid and unsportsmanlike of the Bucs to possibly cause an injury to the Giants (or themselves) if they had absolutely no chance to win.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(234 posts)
"Tenn leads the gators and unless tehy have a breakdown they should beat them. Go 3-0 and climb in the rankings, gona be a Good yea in Rocky Top."

Tenn needs to re-write that nauseous Rocky Top song they sing incessantly. Rocky Bottom would be more appropriate, 'cause Tenn sure did roll over and offer up its ass for the Gators to ream; 24 unanswered points by the Gators to finish the game. The Vols and their fans quit at halftime; no heart.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Kudos for the Buc's last play of the game. It's football coach, that was a old school, smash mouth football is back move.... play till the clock runs out !

Great game even if we did lose. The kids looked good for a little light at the end of the tunnel fan motivation. New coaching staff and a new attitude that is gravitating back to the good old days.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3357 posts)
It's a not particularly classy Joisey shoire ting! ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
pssssssst the Baseball hale of fame may be a Pa thing.

The baseball hall of fame is in Cooperstown NY

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
This just in on sports center, There seems to be a fair weather front moving in over the Gator Nation. It's real quiet untill after the game. ...lol

I missed the game we took the kids to the fair and then to music in the park.

I'll stand with the needing two turnovers to beat the Giants. It should be a good game and close if nothing else.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3357 posts)
Nothing like the Base Ball Hale of fame!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I'm not a giant College ball fan, more so Pro. Gator hating is just a sport. College ball I'm a Canes fan first and foremost, Dawgs second. I didn't attend college. I went into the military, so I don't have that alumni thing for any one team.

Back in Florida I had all the colleges as clients and UM was always a awesome campus to call on. Great people to work with and very friendly ** the art dept ** Florida and Florida State smug jerks and both their bookstores management where mostly foucused on logo royalty's then anything else.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3357 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   62 to 71 of 126   End
TOPIC: Football 2012 season