Football 2012 season : Swingers Discussion 2064581051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFootball 2012 season
TOPIC: Football 2012 season
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   51 to 60 of 126   End
User Details are only visible to members.
;( Not a good day for gator hating.......I don't see KY putting up much of a fight in the swamp. Them "mortal no'name gators" have a little swag going for them and are playing Team Ball. Good for them, bad for Gator Hating. I'm expecting some Gator Nation nosie this week. But next week the same old, quiet as a church mouse until after the game.

~smile~ OR I could be attemping to jinx them sums a bitches by picking them for the win...lol,,, I'll never tell !

Mayhem the poster formally know as that fuckers who suks at picking football pool winners.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3549 posts)
Touche`, Mr. Fun. The weather right now is perfect for outdoor activities and exercise. So we actually appreciate that we have the trails almost to ourselves, when so many are glued to their TV's.

Later, when the weather is cold, it'll be nice to have a fire going and watch other people work out. I'll catch some late season games and then hunker down for the playoffs.

The wife has become a sports fan in her old age. She lays across my lap on the couch and gets a butt rub.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"What I found difficult to understand is how insular US sports are, could never understand why, apart from Track and Field there was no desire to play or even discuss international sports."

I must have missed the cessation of golfing activities in the U.S. And that U.S. Open tennis tournament lately must have been a hoax.

Btw, from what I've seen in Latin America, U.S.-invented baseball is the most popular sport. Same for Japan. I've never understood why Britain was so insular that the game isn't played much there.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
Outdoors, I am a big College Football fan and my son plays youth football so while I do love the NFL playoff season, can't beat this time of the year for football IMO

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
The best football time of year is the NFL playoffs. I can't get a bit excited about these early games.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Translation: "pissed" = drunk

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Don' t get me wrong, don't dislike US football, just dispite living in NYC fir almost 10 years until 2002 never really found it particularly interesting. Guess you either have to play a sport or grow up with it.

What I found difficult to understand is how insular US sports are, could never understand why, apart from Track and Field there was no desire to play or even discuss international sports. I have travelled all over tge world to watch Rugby and Cricket (including both the US and Canada) and really enjoy the experience, don't you guys ever want to do anything except play with yourselfs (pun).

Wouldn't it be good to have a US national team?

Also question, we keep hearing about the growth of the Latino population does that mean soccer is now becoming mainstream?

Finally, Cricket takes 5 days not 3 for a proper international, and yes I know nothing happens and only the Brits could invent a game which takes that long and 50% of matches end in a tie. Oh and you can't play in the But you go down to Kingston Jamaica and have tge biggest 5 day party you can imagine and everyoneis to pissed to care who wins.

Havering United Kingdom
Username hidden
(12 posts)
.." Riveting 3 day cricket match"... LOL.. That is some funny shit right there! ..Well played !!

Portland OR
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I love american football, have never found myself wondering why no other country cares, and really don't give a shit...now go back to your riveting 3 day cricket match and stop insulting our sports...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Ah the joys of a forum run by Americans for Americans. When will you guys learn football is a sport played with a round ball, 11 players on each side. Only America could invent a sport nobody else plays (well to any degree) and then wonder why the other 95% of the world really could not give a f**k who wins the Superbowl, or the Orangebowl or anything else.

Try and get this. Football= round ball, massive money skilled players woldwide audiance.

American Football= Funny shape ball, big fat Americans on Steroids no skill, some money small audience.

PS.

I can't stand either version, give me a rugby match

Havering United Kingdom
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   51 to 60 of 126   End
TOPIC: Football 2012 season