Football 2012 season : Swingers Discussion 2064581042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFootball 2012 season
TOPIC: Football 2012 season
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   42 to 51 of 126   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Can someone please put me out of my misery. I am forced to watch the Cleveland Browns on a weekly basis. Holmgren has a 5 year plan. This is year three. Perhaps, the plan was to go in reverse.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Without bragging (much), it's GR8 2 B a Georgia Bulldawgs fan and Atlanta Falcons fan! I'll never jump on a bandwagon either. Thru good seasons or bad, thru thick & thin, I'm a DAWG and a Dirty Birdy for life!

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(240 posts)
I'm not going to be a band wagon fan. I'm not going to be a band wagon fan. I'm not going to be a band wagon fan. I'm not going to be a band wagon fan. I'm not going to be a band wagon fan. I'm not going to be a band wagon fan. I'm not going to be a band wagoI'm not going to be a band wagon fan.n fan.

But the Falcons seem to be for real and have "Gel'd" as a team. They now have a defence with some swag. To bad Grimms isn't going to be in the in the mix to enjoy the ride. That dude was a Buc's killer and it's too bad his season is over.

It's going to be a long season in my division as a Buc's fan for sure. All I can hope for is maybe a sweep of them dirty birds in the two games we play um or at least a split and spoiler role for home field advange in the play offs.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3884 posts)
LOL.....let that Gator hate flow dude, get it out.......Hey *** my Canes showed up to play vs Ga. Tech.....great game

Dawgs had a good outting as well,, I was catching some mild Dawg hating on my FB page from gator friends pregame. They wish, really Vandy NOT !!!...lol

Crossing my fingers the Buc's show up to play today at Dallas. We don't have a very good track record against them over the years.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3884 posts)
Screw the Gators, FF, although they currently look like the only team in the SEC East with a chance to match up defensively and possibly beat my DAWGS this year. That being said...we gotta beat Vandy 2nite in Athens, then the Vols in Athens and then Carolina in Columbia before we worry about the booger eatin' Gators, who will have lost to LSWho by then LOL GO DAWGS!! GO TO HELL GATORS!!

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(240 posts)
Yes, they do form a US baseball team when they play in international baseball competitions, such as when it was an exhibition sport in the olympics. No different than your soccer professional leagues in the EU, where players go to different teams from different counties but compete for their country in international and EU competitions.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
I'm a die hard football junkie, both college and the NFL.....If there is a game on TV, I'm watching it.. I don't care if it's Slippery Rock vs. St. Mary's School For The Mentally Unstable... I'm there.....The Mrs. is not so NFL friendly ( She will watch some) but she is a hard core college football fan...

Speaking of, we are off to Autzen Stadium here in a few to do some tailgating before the game ... #3 Oregon vs. #22 Arizona tonight.....GO DUCKS!!!!!

Everyone enjoy the football weekend !!

Portland OR
Username hidden
(38 posts)
I'd venture a guess that more U.S. kids under the age of 16 play soccer than any other sport.

My favorite sport involves soccer moms.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Perhaps I should have said US team sports (Ryder Cup exepted) agree baseball is massive in Japan, Cuba etc, but again its not a sport that's played at international level is there a US baseball team?

You can point to plenty of sports which are big in a couple of countries but not globally, try Aussie Rules Football or even Cricket.

However although I am not a massive soccer fan, as team games go its got everyone else beat, played professionally in every continent bar Antarctica. . Oh and we do play baseball, just very different rules, and only in two or three cites. Try Googleling Baseball and Cardiff.

Havering United Kingdom
Username hidden
(12 posts)
;( Not a good day for gator hating.......I don't see KY putting up much of a fight in the swamp. Them "mortal no'name gators" have a little swag going for them and are playing Team Ball. Good for them, bad for Gator Hating. I'm expecting some Gator Nation nosie this week. But next week the same old, quiet as a church mouse until after the game.

~smile~ OR I could be attemping to jinx them sums a bitches by picking them for the win...lol,,, I'll never tell !

Mayhem the poster formally know as that fuckers who suks at picking football pool winners.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3884 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   42 to 51 of 126   End
TOPIC: Football 2012 season