Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Football 2012 season
TOPIC: Football 2012 season
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   122 to 126 of 126 
User Details are only visible to members.
Same old Falcons, zero killer instinct. I liked Jim Mora jr. better as a coach. He had sum spunk at least. He took a jab USC on his radio show and Kiffin took the bait...lol...he later back tracked to be PC. But it was true what he said about the two campuses.

I'm all in on the cowgirls hate ;) have been for a long long time. Steelers are on my radar too as long as they have big ben the rapist on their roster. That guy should be in jail.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
I predict OSU will not win the BCS National Championship. Penn State either.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Cowgirls STILL Sucks!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Pre season is kinda boring to me, in the reasoning that it doesn't count for anything $$$ other then making the team. I'm into my football pools and side betting.

I'm a Buc's die hard fan. Pfffft another new coach and coaching staff. I catch alot of grief here in Georgia about it. The Falcons Fans are pretty good ball busters on the fuk'neerrs or suk'neer's as they call them.

My come back is always SHOW ME THE HAT. They give me a funny look and say HAT. I say yes you tard,, the players get a RING one of a kind for winning a superbowl. The Fans get to buy a one of a kind superbowl Hat. Show me your hat,,oh ya your Falcons always choke and LOSE in the post season. Here's my hat bitches...lol and I tip my Superbowl Champs ballcap to um.

I will say the Falcon fans are first class down at the dome. Not rowdy and pretty kid friendly. Unlike Tampa Stadium and that parking lot drunk fest.

College,,I'm a card carrying Gator Hater ~WEG~ Miami Hurricans would be my team.

I'm hoping Scotty the fowl mouth tell um like it is Steelers fuktard fan drops by this thread to drop some Scottyisms since it's football season.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
College & Pro, . Give a shout out, your picks and hate here.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   122 to 126 of 126 
TOPIC: Football 2012 season