Football 2012 season : Swingers Discussion 2064581071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFootball 2012 season
TOPIC: Football 2012 season
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   71 to 80 of 126   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not a giant College ball fan, more so Pro. Gator hating is just a sport. College ball I'm a Canes fan first and foremost, Dawgs second. I didn't attend college. I went into the military, so I don't have that alumni thing for any one team.

Back in Florida I had all the colleges as clients and UM was always a awesome campus to call on. Great people to work with and very friendly ** the art dept ** Florida and Florida State smug jerks and both their bookstores management where mostly foucused on logo royalty's then anything else.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3346 posts)
That's one thing we have in common, FF....Gator Hatin' ! As a diehard Georgia fan, I always root for Tennessee over the Gators, because the Vols are always the much lesser of two orange-wearin' evils ! But no matter who loses the game, it's always a good thing for Georgia for either of them to have an early season SEC loss LOL GO DAWGS!

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(234 posts)
Yawn....I forgot KC @** Buffalo...but really it's a who cares game.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3346 posts)
Week 2 picks ** denotes my pick

Tenn over Florida.....just Gator hating nothing more nothing less.

Tampa** @ NY Gnats......upset special if the Buc's can get two turnovers Arizona @** New England Baltimore** @ Philly....Vick gets ruff'd up, loses his cool. Oakland** @ Miami Houston** @ Jax Washington** @ St. Louis Tenn. @** San Diego New Orleans**@ Carolina......shitty team/coach I like watching Cam at QB Minnesota** @Inddy Cleveland** @ Cincy.... I like my dawgs brown and mean with rabid fans Dallas** @ Seattle.... hate those cowbois but they have fielded a team this season Jets** @ Steelers.......TEBOW time !!!! Detroit @** Niners....I'll be rooting for the Lions tho

Monday nite Denver** @ Atlanta...wishful thinking I guess IDK really, it would be nice for ATL to lose at home on monday nite :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3346 posts)
LOL......Unless the gnats under estimate the Buc's. Start the game sluggish and spot them 14 pts. Then I see the Buc's holding on for the win and sole postion of first place since it's a giviin Atlanta will choke on it's home opener and without Grimms,, Payton will light um up.

With low expections during a "rebuilding year" my football world is good.

My hate for the Falcon's blurs my good judgement" I know." They are loaded with talent and living here in the Atlanta burbs it would be easy to jump on the band wagon. But we fly our Buc's colors around town proudly and have a lot of fun doing it to. I will give Falcon fans kudos for being classy and not trashy. Always good natured trash talking and never really crude when our paths cross. I do miss hating Green Bay from back in the day when we shared a division. Back then I was a Falcons fan ( underdogs) outside of our division and a big Jerry Glanville/Dieon Sanders fan.....I jumped ship from liking the dirty birds during the Vick erra.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3346 posts)
@ FF...looks like your upset special didn't happen..my Hotlanta Falcons waxed the KC Chiefs in their place...Tony G got to spike a TD ball over the crossbar in front of his former fans LOL...and your TB Bucs kept up by sqeakin' one out against the Charlotte Pantywhores. Hail to the Deadskins for puttin' a loss on the Nawlins 'Aints ! Peyton M and the Broncs come to our Georgia Dome next Monday Night, by which time your Bucs will have lost on the road to the NY Gerntz and most likely, the Aints will have squeaked one out in Charlotte against the Pantywhores. Prediction: Falcons go 2-0, Bucs & Aints are 1-1 and Charlotte is 0-2. It is all about the NFC Dirty South !

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(234 posts)
At least we are consistently inconsistent.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
so this is where all the action is tonight....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17547 posts)
"another new coach and likely, another QB drafted in the next couple of years. No stability, no consistency equals no chance in the NFL." --

Sounds like my Raiders :-(

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
McCoy is two years younger but what is worse is there is a new owner who already is talking about replacing Holmgren with his own guy which means another new coach and likely, another QB drafted in the next couple of years. No stability, no consistency equals no chance in the NFL.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   71 to 80 of 126   End
TOPIC: Football 2012 season