Football 2012 season : Swingers Discussion 2064581021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFootball 2012 season
TOPIC: Football 2012 season
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 126   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Does anyone smell Los Angeles Jaguars? More expansion? New LA and Las Vegas teams?

espn.go. com/los-angeles/nfl/story/_/id/8436735/los-angeles-city-council-approves-plan-downtown-nfl-stadium

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
I was happy to see him walk off after that hit, don't like to see any player go down like that

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
As painful as it was to see that hit, it was equally painful to see all the dropped passes. Maybe 4 or 5, including a sure TD?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
WOW! Well wishes to Josh Cribbs. I thought he might have been dead or paralyzed after that hit. The TV closeup showed he was completely unconcious.

Also, is there anyone who can catch the damn ball????

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Well, the lockout is over. That's good. But, I honestly kinda enjoyed the replacement officials trainwreck. It added a bit more interest to the game.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
If a team wins one game they "shouldn't win" -- against a better team -- every year, and if there are 16 games; and supposing 3/4 of teams are better than they are, that's 12 games they "shouldn't win." Then their odds of pulling an upset would be 1 in 12, on a given night.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Bernie grew up here, my SIL is a HS teacher and had him in her class. I used to help out with a charity event and got to know his parents. Very nice, classy family.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I was a big Browns fan during Vinny Testverde's tenure. I was a Bernie Kosar fan as well.

I used to run into Vinny back in the neighborhood when we lived in Tampa. At the store and stuff during his rookie year with the Buc's. I think the Buc's had rental homes for players or something back then. Jimmie Giles we used to see alot too.Super nice guys. They always took a moment to say hello to my son whom was a little kid then.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3335 posts)
The Browns always win one game that they shouldn't every year. Likely won't be tonight tho, their record in the division the past few years is abysmal.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Good Luck tonite Browns fans . I'm pulling for you and a win tonite. Even tho I took the Ravens in my pool. At 18-30 so far this season that could be a good luck charm and a win.....

According to my wife the rabid Buc's fan , IT"S MY FAULT the Buc's have lost the last two games because I took them for the win in my football pool....lol

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3335 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 126   End
TOPIC: Football 2012 season