Football 2012 season : Swingers Discussion 2064581011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFootball 2012 season
TOPIC: Football 2012 season
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 126   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Canes won again :) and the dawgs barked the loudest at the end of that game.

Todays Games *** denotes my wins for my pick 7. ** note** ZERO stats reseach, sports center viewing or otherwise REAL effort goes into the following picks. They be whom I WANT to win for no other reason then taunting and gloating among friends. ~smile~

Washington @*** Tampa...Always a tight game, homefield edge goes to the Buc's whom need to prove something at home. Or with as loss it's going to be the same as last year:(

Carolina @*** Atlanta... If there is a upset special it's this division game. But taking the dirty birds for the expected win.

New Orleans @*** Green Bay...What can I say, ouch? Both teams are hurting for a win. Should be a good game.

Oakland*** @ Denver....Fuck Elway...Baby Jesus/Tebow was your golden ticket. Rot in hell smiley....lol...crossing my fingers anyway.... manning who? Minn*** @ Detroit....Minn is on a roll. It's their game to lose.

NYG*** @ Philly...Tampa nd Philly have a pretty good sports rivalry going. I'm not a Vick fan and have a football distaste for the Eagles dating back to Gruden and Sapp's tenure with the Buc's. At best this pick is wishful thinking. It should be either a nail biter or a complete blow-out. But a good game either way.

Chicago@ ***Dallas....Dallas by a lucky bonce of the ball and to keep the division tight.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
IO

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
OH...

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Georgia 51 Tenn 37 -------------- Dawgs 291 yards running by two true FROSH.

3 mins remain in 3rd.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2114 posts)
West Virginia 70, Baylor 63

What da hayle?

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
Fuck da Gators. Good to see FSU return to the rankings though.... When the Dawgs quit stumbling over small teams, then they are contenders. Between my time living in Georgia and seeing them for the 20 yrs my mother lived there, they were Choke Artists.

If they put two SEC teams in there this year, i think ratings will drop for the Big Game. Rule number one, win your conference champ game...... Reeks of fixing....

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2114 posts)
LMFOA .....and My novice college ball fanship shows it's ugly head. Need to retrack the smack until next week.

UF has a bye week....duffous * I got called out on my FB page ASAP...lol *

What do I know I still hate them Gators....lol...My bad till next week. Go Dawgs.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
We are in our 8th year living here in Ga. now. One thing I had in common with the locals was Gator hating since day one of getting here.....lol

I advertised my business on the radio during the dawgs games when we first got up here and kinda got hooked as a fan. Funny thing tho I have way more Ga. Tech clients then Dawgs...lol

I'm a novice fan at best and know nothing about the spread, but that's nice to know. It's going to be a fun day for college ball today. Assuming your a LSU fan good luck rocking the swamp today. I have several friends on both sides of that game. It sould be a funny day reading my FB page and shit stirring them Gators fans...lol...I will say this they are the sorest losers ever... friends or not.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
FF, I think this might be the year for your Dawgs. It sort of baffles me that Richt hasn't gotten better results with all that talent he recruits, but this year they seem to be playing better.

I predict you will beat the spread over the Vols today. That team has no heart.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Las Vegas would be cool to have a team. Great place to travel for a away game. LA I could care less.

Today is a exceptionally fine day for Gator hating. Tigars in the swamp !!!

Tenn @ Ga My other game of the day. The Bulldawg Nation is growling mighty loud up in these parts ....lol

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 126   End
TOPIC: Football 2012 season