Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Football 2012 season
TOPIC: Football 2012 season
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 126   End
User Details are only visible to members.
** denotes winner in my picks…. Hope everyone has a great opening week.

Wednesday 9/5

Dallas @ **NY Giants Sunday 9/9

Indy @** Chicago **Buffalo @ NY Jets **N.E, @ Tenn. Was. @ **N.O. Atl. @** K.C. **Seattle @ Arizona **Pittsburgh @ Denver **Jax. @ Minn Miami @** Houston St. Louis @** Detroit **Philly @ Cleveland S.F @ **G.B. **Carolina @ T.B.

Monday 9/10 Cinn. @ **Baltimore S.D @** Oak

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Will there be replacement officials used in Madden 13?

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Once again, I am willing to sacrifice myself for the greater good. All of you wives out there whose husbands ignore you during football season, feel free to come see me. ;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12142 posts)
Wives and gfs take heed...football season is upon us. Your man, if he is passionate about his fave college and pro football team as he is about you, is going to have an excessive rush of testosterone on Saturday and Sunday afternoons (and perhaps on Monday nights) until February. You can use this to your advantage before the game, at halftime, and after the game, and maybe even DURING the game if you play your cards right ! LOL

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(259 posts)
Fucking Braggart :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
WE won a preseason game :) and against the Pat's no less....lol

We're transplanted to Ga. now and have better weather then that hot muggy sauna that is Florida with two season. Hurrican season and non- hurrrican season.

Low expectations and a new a coaching staff. You just never know when they might make a run at it. The first half of the season is a tough schedule with them as sacrificial lambs to some good teams. I'll be happy with a 8 and 8 season. If there is progress and a TEAM starts to form for a change that would be awesome progress. They whole damn thing went rogue when Gruden was fired.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Pats and Bucs's play tonite,,,,it's getting down to the nitty gritty of making the team. We most likely will get thumped hard. Since we are fielding pretty much a whole new team I'm hoping someone steps up to make some highlight reels.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
When the pussy Giants lose it's only preseason but if they win one it's meaningful. I pray all Giants fans aren't misley.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
My Buc's got their azz handed to them friday nite....ouch !! Low expectations will get me thru the season. On a funny note tho....Mrs Finger's "New Yorker aggression" comes out watching football. She's gets upset and literally YELLS at the TV set like they could hear her and expects a response to boot. It's comical and her trademark among our family and friends when watching the game. Other then when watching "our beloved Buc's" she is not at all like this crazy person she becomes. It's cute and frightening all at the same time.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
That's a fucking nightmare for any woman with eyesight.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 126   End
TOPIC: Football 2012 season