Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Football 2009 season
TOPIC: Football_2009_season
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is it to early to start a football thread.... oop's to late

Big ben is he bullet proof? Michael Vick might make a losing team better or a winning to get the ring? Chucky on MNF will player's give him grief? There is a long line of Chucky haters in the players union.

Me I'm stuck with a re-building...WTF...rookie head coach Steeler wannabe... I'm taking the we'll wait & see approach this season...lol...like during Sam Wyche's turn at head coach....we won a few games those three seasons.

Tampa.......................................................................................................bay !!!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 31  Next »
1 to 10 of 308
User Details are only visible to members.
i think this was the year to fire him they had all to much talent

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
Lol I will say that if they don't go anywhere next year.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
the ravens are in it as is atlanta if they hadn't lost their qb

Jared allen was rulling flozell and i believed he bowed cuz allen made him his bitch

but missing two fg's didn't help and i didn't even see choice u slow down th epass rush with screens and a running game we did neither ...Bad coaching

austin never even go the ball cuz romo had n time but at least throw one thityr yards just to keep the pash rushers honest from shotgun position

none was done garrett had no answers allen wasn't a surpise max protect with tow tightends and anderson in the back fiel and let romo pick em apart

extension my ass fire him

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
our offensive line was weak in that game, the pressure showed it, that is why they they didn't go for it between the noise, and when gaurd went own , our deimse was eminent had it not been for that injury it may have been a different ending . but it was not mean tot be.

Ryan from the Jets ? next year they will be 8-8 , the reason is teams will have a full years worth of gam film on him, and his tendacies, further they will have a tougher schedule to work with next year. the Colts are starting to dwindle age is and will catch up with them as is happening with the Pat's this my be the Colt's year, but they wont have many more

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
they out playd minnesota in the big game and had they pressured farve made field goals and went ofr it on 4th and 1 at least once they at lest wouldn'yt had gotten blown out

both should go switzer had balls but no brains

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
those are few exceptions, look back to when Jimmy left , after a full season the team went downward, and they eeked out a superbowl , that any steeler fan would say was given to them. I still say they need to stay this course after next season if they fail to make it to te big game then yes I would say it is time to move on. as far as williiams yes it was a mistake, but then so was TO they had and still have a full stable of recievers who can do the job . a bigger mistake was letting Antonio Bryant go when Parcells was coaching . look back this year how many people were against Romo, for any failures the team was handed , yet when you look at how he actually played. patience is key, one more year.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
shanahan would love romo but now he has no qb

THe philosphy doesn't change it's win how did ryan do

how did the colts do both first year head coaches

harbaugh and atlanta last year

if u have talent and balls u win

everythign else is an excuse

romo is top 10 qb austin can catck and choice and barber and jones can run

getting roy williams was a bigger mistake than chan gailey or quincy carter uh make me puke

maybe that's why ilike panties now...lol

anyway balls and stiff defense wins games we have neither we are close with brookings he hadded balls and ware finallty showed up now we need balls....

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
I understand , but the team would start over from square one. the team is at a point where they ar ready to go to the next step ahead. each coach tends to bring a new philosophy, look at washington, they have jumped from coach t coach and the team never found thier way and will be strting from the begining again. teams and fans need to get back to where things were when teams built the for a long term commitment long term ( long term in the NFL is @ 5 years +/-) too many fans want immediate gratification.I too want success but also know there is alot that goes into building great or even good team

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
in a word....Gruden

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
maybe but I think they also want someone with pedigree in coaching...

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 31  Next »
1 to 10 of 308
TOPIC: Football 2009 season
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.