Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Firm, round, wide, jiggly
TOPIC: Firm,_round,_wide,_jiggly__
« Prev  1  2  3  Next »
6 to 15 of 26
User Details are only visible to members.
I like all of the choices from the subject header. Now whether or not it is a smooth ass or an ass infested with lines, ripples and crevices is another thread, already created.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2662 posts)
You shouldn't call yourself names, NCAL.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13275 posts)
Mrs is getting her ass ready for a naked pool swinger party summer in Vegas. Serious hard core gym classes are making her butt very firm. Soon she will start swimming laps to get her legs as firm as her butt and its party time!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5473 posts)
Tough crowd.....

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5370 posts)
And there I was, thinking for a second that her gently worded message wasn't clear...

OT: It's the whole being greater than the sum of the parts scenario for this guy. Real/fake Boobs, butts, legs, face or body...? It's like watching a Sat am Hot Rod Garage episode. ...but I digress...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13275 posts)
I'll finsish the last line....just a few steps further over the Cliff!!!

Hinsdale IL
Username hidden
(807 posts)
I like my woman with a Bump in the Trunk! And no pancakes! Knock on wood, most of the women I met on SLS are Bumpy! SOGOOD I'd love to take a walk on the Beach with You! I'll let you decide where I'll be Walking with the shades on!!! lol!

Hinsdale IL
Username hidden
(807 posts)
No Pancake ass here,more cheeky LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11278 posts)
"Tramp, I'll allow you to evaluate..."

I'll be more than happy to. Unfortunately, the last time we met I seemed to have gotten a bit sidetracked groping ypur sof5 inner thingh(s). But, I'll commit to being more thorough next time. ;^D

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5370 posts)
SoGood,

Your buns look fantastic in your pictures from what I can judge! IMHO, you need more pictures of your bum.

BJ

Westminster CO
Username hidden
(28 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  Next »
6 to 15 of 26
TOPIC: Firm, round, wide, jiggly
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.