Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Firm, round, wide, jiggly
TOPIC: Firm,_round,_wide,_jiggly__
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
Guys. What kind of ass you like on your woman...

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 26
User Details are only visible to members.
Butts come in all shapes and sizes and all are nice as long as they don't have to cottage cheese and wrinkles from lack of exercise, and excess weight. Younger women move around more, more movement better butt.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7283 posts)
NCal, actually I have met women who don't exercise and yet they have very healthy butts! It's not necessarily that the weight goes to the butt, in fact some try very hard to exercise the booty and still doesn't have that bump they are looking for.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1087 posts)
888 my mistake. i was thinking of women who dont exercise and have extra weight in their asses.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7283 posts)
@Ncal: I've held nicely smooth asses that were round, wide or even firm and just be jiggly in my hands, that didn't have any "lines" and "cottage cheese".

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2957 posts)
lol 888 well a ass that is jiggly generally has lost of line and cottage cheese. One of the reasons why women at swing parties put on some type of clothing to cover their bodies.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7283 posts)
I like all of the choices from the subject header. Now whether or not it is a smooth ass or an ass infested with lines, ripples and crevices is another thread, already created.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2957 posts)
You shouldn't call yourself names, NCAL.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13693 posts)
Mrs is getting her ass ready for a naked pool swinger party summer in Vegas. Serious hard core gym classes are making her butt very firm. Soon she will start swimming laps to get her legs as firm as her butt and its party time!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7283 posts)
Tough crowd.....

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5873 posts)
And there I was, thinking for a second that her gently worded message wasn't clear...

OT: It's the whole being greater than the sum of the parts scenario for this guy. Real/fake Boobs, butts, legs, face or body...? It's like watching a Sat am Hot Rod Garage episode. ...but I digress...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13693 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 26
TOPIC: Firm, round, wide, jiggly
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.