Female Menopause : Swingers Discussion 2092461091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFemale Menopause
TOPIC: Female Menopause
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 114   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol. I hate to break it to you HFT, but your thread is no longer about menopause. You've made it into one about Grumpy Old Man.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10840 posts)
It's just downright scary that there are people on this globe who actually think this way.

Regardless of the age of when menopause occurs, it is a condition that majority of women are suffering from at some point in their lives. To have the person that married you for better or worse kick you in the shins when you are down is depressing and heartbreaking. Based on his analogy, unless the wife is healthy, looks perfect, and does as he says, she's just not good enough, she's the reason for the break up. How disgusting is that? to hear this from a grown man.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16309 posts)
I keep expecting this dood to announce that he was just punking us with outlandish bullshit.

Now, I'm beginning to worry that he might actually be serious about this stuff. Creepers.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10840 posts)
SED,

That would have spoiled the fun of responding to his nonsensical post. I can't say I was trying to talk sense to him, I just couldn't help pointing out his responsibility in the downfall of his relationship and the ignorance of his stance that menopause took his wife from him. Based on his posts up until I chose to engage in this topic it was clear there is no "sense" to him. His stance is irrational at best and maniac in the worst case scenario. Perhaps it is he would needs medical intervention. It is my opinion that he has been away from the situation longer than he lived with it and the fact that it is still effecting him is more telling of his personal issues than any issues menopause might have caused him.

One would hope as one ages that they become wiser,more introspective and more aware of their own faults. Perhaps it is the common feeling of needing to recapture ones youth that causes one of advanced years to become angry over things so far in the past they should have zero relevance on the person they are today. Aging can be a bitter pill I suppose and some cases make one simply bitter.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5389 posts)
Ladies,

I could have told you all this before he got you to where you are now. I've read his posts in Politics, and I sometimes I wondered if he forgot to medicate himself. Honestly, he has zero respect for women, is completely disrespectful to all, and completely self centered. You can't talk sense or logic around or to him.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16309 posts)
"Sav: Stop the women's lib stuff and get a life. "

Women's lib? What women's lib ? I don't recall making a single comment regarding the liberation of women's rights. If it is easier for you to believe that menopause stole your wife and destroyed your happiness rather than face the fact that your wife simply decided you were no longer a good fit in her life so be it. People change, grow and their needs and values change with time. Is it "liberal" of me to think that 2 perfectly nice (wondering now about that) simply were not longer compatible? I have a life thank you very much, a wonderful life in fact and a wonderful partner. Although I do appreciate your concern. If I appear to be too intellectual to believe anything is as simple as you want to make it ,again I apologize but I personally believe that before looking outward to the cause of my unhappiness I should first look within and note what role I might have had in the my downfall so to speak. If it makes you feel better to label your broken relationship on hormones than to face your own devils more power to you. Perhaps it was your bullheadedness , narrow minded thought process or your blatant sexiest attitude that cause your otherwise "loving" wife to wake up one day and decide she had enough. I pity you myself, 25 years later and you've learned nothing . Every action or non action of a person plays a part in the outcome of ones life, relationship and future. Do you suffer from low testosterone? You seem so convinced there is a medical reason for her behavior I thought you might want to consider that a man of your age is likely suffering from a chemical imbalance that causes a man has lost interest in sex or has difficulty having an erection, depression, difficulty concentrating and increased irritability.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5389 posts)
HFT: you are absolutely wrong in your assumption that all women experience menopause at 45, and that all of us have the same extreme reaction your ex-wife and the other women you know have gone through. It is NOT a one-size-fits-all, universal condition, no matter what you may think or what you have heard. Note that I'm not attacking you, per se, just the misinformation you have been fed.

Just as with men, there can be many reasons a woman is unhappy enough with her life to leave all those things that others envy her for. Others here have already addressed that so I won't here, but it makes absolutely no sense to blame anyone's extreme behavior on only one thing - and then assume it must be the same for everyone else.

Do a google search on "menopause symptoms" to get a good explanation from experts if you don't want to believe the women who have responded here.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8836 posts)
For those who have the slightest interest in discussing my comments further about feeling "loved" I have started a new topic in the Open forums so we don't "clutter up" the original topic posted here.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5389 posts)
"I was waiting for you Mrs Sav! :)"

LOL KIND ! I think that is a compliment and for the record I "feel" loved now if I could just get a hug!

Touch and Words make me feel loved. Actions and Gifts make me happy but do not make me feel "loved" .

Studies show that overall men feel most loved by Actions/ Deeds, women on the other hand feel most loved by Touch and Words.

Just something to think about . What makes you "feel" loved? Keeping in mind that all of the above is best . But what triggers that sigh deep inside that allows you to truly "feel" it. Do you try to show your love in the same manner you like to receive it and does that always "work" ?

Menopause= the period in a women life when she suddenly has time to "pause" to reevaluate her relationship with her "man"

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5389 posts)
" i am a man that does everything around the home. My office was and is in my home. My present sister in law calls me, "Belvie", for Mr Belvidere in the TV show in the 60's. Thirty years ago, September four children start school. September one week in Hedonism, October one week in Club Orient and November one week in Club Med. That is after thirty nites in our camper in past spring and summer. We spent EVERY Easter week, ten days, of the 1980's at Disney World. All along building a hugh investment business."

I'm sorry I must be hormonal but I don't "get" how the above statement has any relevance to the topic at hand. Do you somehow feel those actions made you a good person? A good husband? Made your marriage "good" . You're talking about "stuff" I on the other hand am talking about emotions. I won't be a sexist and mention most men (personally know that isn't true) have no idea about emotions, nurturing etc but I can honestly say YOU as a man are completely clueless to what makes a man happy. People give and receive "love" differently. Some people feel loved by service ( cutting the grass, helping with laundry) others by the words of affirmation, some by gifts (vacations and jewelery) and many others by touch (hugs and kisses). Many people make the mistake of trying to show love by the ways they feel "loved" instead of determining what another person needs to "feel" loved. Me I'm a touch and words person, hold me and say you love me, Mr Sav is a service person, he feels loved when I "help" him do something. The secret to a successful relationship is knowing what you need to "feel" loved and being aware of what another person needs to feel loved.....chances are a couple each needs different things, so expressing your love in ways that make YOU feel loved isn't a guarantee the other person will "feel" loved. You can raise a child for instance with all the worlds things you can buy but they still might not "feel" loved because what they needed was more hugs. Others you love them to dead with hugs and kisses and what they really needed to "feel" loved was a clean house and good dinner. If that's too complex for you to understand, I apologize and you can go through your life with your narrow minded thought that YOU were a perfect husband and menopause is simply the devil out to rob the world of men of their relationships. As I tried to say before 2 wonderful people who just don't mesh. I hope your next relationship has found a way for you both to "feel" loved in a way that satisfies you both.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5389 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 114   End
TOPIC: Female Menopause