Female Menopause : Swingers Discussion 2092461081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFemale Menopause
TOPIC: Female Menopause
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 114   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Sav: My HWP is perfect. I am very much stronger then your husband. "

I'd disagree with that one, my husband would never still be an emotional cripple based on the actions of anyone never mind 25 years later. He is also smarter than you as he'd contrive a way of moving stone that didn't require him to lift it by hand.

You're knife story is a great ploy to add weight to your story but frankly I'm not buying it. On the flip side I am sure she wanted to cut out your tongue. Super Court Judge , now that is laughable....but than so it most everything that comes out of your mouth. Thanks for the giggles, this is after all why I come here.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
You are quite welcome, glad you can accept that you are a lunatic with such grace.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
Facts??? Really??

Let me guess, you are best freinds with alwaysreadytoincite and you get your "facts" from some lunatic fringe blog. I guess if you believe it, it must be true, right?

You are a piece of work.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
He's a legend in his own mind, who can argue with that?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
"You are also trying to make points with the women hoping for sex."

Nah, just picking up pointers from the smooth talkers like you.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"No need for a lot of hugging and kissing "

Another reason his wife "went crazy"?

Oh and it looks like he frequents Gunnison Beach, maybe frankie has captured him with his joom lens.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
Speaking of health issues at 5'10 225 lbs for a 69 year old man is not HWP .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I have to confess, I laugh at every post this guy makes the same way I laugh at a cartoon where the charector is in a revolving door and can't figure out how to escape.

I wonder what his current wife thinks about his obsession with the ex.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
"You are also trying to make points with the women hoping for sex. Fun, You know grumpy old men every time you look in the mirror "

Could this topic get any more funny ? I suppose if I were to say FUN doesn't seem to have grumpy bone in his body I too would simply be trying to get laid. My God may the good Lord take me before I get so old that I feel obligated to be mean and bitter toward everyone who didn't agree with me.

On a more interesting note not one man has come to this "topic" to share your version of horror and misery. Perhaps you're wife determined you were such a block head that she knew there was no talking to you, no hope for change nor understanding, never mind compassion.

My sympathies to your current , obviously better half she is probably wishing she was young enough to have the opportunity to go through MEN !!! OH , PAUSE and find someone who actually knew what "love" means.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"Pirate: That is my point. There is little help and some woman refuse to go for any help. As my ex refused. I have two daughters becoming 42 and 37. I am going to start talking to them about menopause. "

How I missed this tidbit is beyond me but trust any "opinion" on menopause as it relates to their mother really isn't going to be objective nor helpful. I trust as grown women that they are more informed on the process of menopause than you ever will be. Since you can not even discuss the possibility that there was more to the ending of your relationship than the simply fact she was in menopause I trust you will only confirm what I am sure they already think "The old man is in complete denial" about his own part in the break of his marriage. I also trust they've probably had enough of your bad mouthing their mother. She may be no angel but she is their mother. You will not earn any respect for your continued slandering of her 25 years later. Why not leave advice of dealing with menopause to the experts not the opinion of an angry bitter old man. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 114   End
TOPIC: Female Menopause