Female Menopause : Swingers Discussion 2092461061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFemale Menopause
TOPIC: Female Menopause
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 114   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"She changes lawyers and a female black judge ripped her a new ass hole too. "

Is there some relevant reason you wrote "black female judge" ? I don't see you writing her "white lawyer" . Does being black somehow change her role as judge ? Sheesh , that comment really is enlightening into your character.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5454 posts)
Huh.....a thread supposedly about menopause, and all that's here are the rantings of a narcissistic, misogynistic prick....

Camillus NY
Username hidden
(57 posts)
Oh my God just when you thought it couldn't get any deeper now shes a lesbian.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5454 posts)
Ah damn, he made up his cover story too quick.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I will say, he is creative. Must be the meds they put him on.

So, a question for you. How is the ex doing now? My guess is she is a mature, rational and well adjusted adult, unlike you. My guess is she moved on 25 years ago, unlike you. My guess is she has remarried and has loving, empathetic husband who adores her and romances her and has the most incredible sex life with her. Unlike you.

Of course now you will tell us she committed suicide after trying in vain to win you back. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Stop trying to make me wet my pants laughing than. Hell I'm cancelling cable, I've a feeling this "story" will blossom and grow and entertain me for hours on end. It's got it all, humor, anger, violence, revenge , court cases , drama > I look forward to the next episode.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5454 posts)
Supreme Court Judges, Restraining orders, Disbarred Lawyers ,100 million dollar loses, knifes and threats, 5 tons of rocks, McMansions. Will the aliens arrive ? Was sleeping with his brother or maybe his sister. Stay tuned for the next episode of "Malicious Menopause" a prime time soap opera for angry men. Brought to you by SLS

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5454 posts)
"Sav: If your crazy husband cost you $100 million how would you feel? "

By golly I'd stab the bastard in the kitchen and blame it on hormones ! Then I get some angry, bitter neanderthal male lawyer like you who swears that in one minute menopause can destroy an other wise PERFECT marriage and I'd laugh myself to sleep at night knowing how men believed a simple change in hormone levels could turn an otherwise sane, rational women into a raving lunatic who could get away with murder.

Also I, nor anyone else reading this topic saw a mob of angry women. What they did see was a group of women who felt it necessary to explain to a bitter old man that hormones did not destroy his relationship. The marriage was clearly broken already and menopause turned a light bulb on and bared all the ugliness that at least one partner was incapable of living with.

BTW your above comment made absolutely no sense but please don't bother to explain.

I hereby banish you to your delusions and suggest you return to your McMasion. Lock the door, throw away the key and enjoy your misery.....there is a monster in the moot called reality and it seeks to consume you.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5454 posts)
by the time you got me tied up you'd be too worn out to be be bitter and angry lol

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Good luck with that, YOU may be the one tied up. Of course, then I wouldn't' be bitter or angry anymore so that will work out just fine.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 114   End
TOPIC: Female Menopause