Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Female Menopause
TOPIC: Female_Menopause
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 13  Next »
61 to 70 of 130
User Details are only visible to members.
And suddenly you just happened to recall this "man in GA" is now your nephew !

........and than the FBI/CIA got involved, it has determined those involved had ties to the Mafia . The military is also investigating as there has been some UFO involvement. The Ex wife claims she required vaginal tightening due to alien probing during her extended stay about some form of a UFO who captured her at her ex husbands request.

Stay turned , you won't want to miss what happened next.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
OP went through a divorce with a maniacal menopausal babe when she was 45 year old. 25 years later she aged only by 6 years!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
WTF??? my first post pretty much said that there are treatments out there for menopause but now outdoors is a freaking genius when he says it???

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21318 posts)
"and the black female judge she was before came from poverty and worked her way up. "

Again I ask what does the fact that the judge was black have to do with anything? Why not say the Judge? Why does it matter if she was a female and the fact that she simply happened to be black is irrelevant and is implies racism. Once again pointing toward your bias against not only women .

Pathetic , simply pathetic.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
No sugar needed in my tea I'm sweet enough ;) well at least for a few more months!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21318 posts)
I love the block button!

It's more fun to read the eloquent and thoughtful answers instead of the drivel of the OPl.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I'm guessing most women of menopausal age use some sort of hormone replacement therapy -- The Patch. If so, this may go a long way toward explaining why most have not experienced the raging hormones, and their men the consequences, as the OP says happened to his ex and him.

PG, if your tea is not sweetened by sugar, your keyboard should recover.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
must be....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21318 posts)
Must be the menopause kicking in.

*Ducking again

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
well he actually said skinny white boy to write for us. Which of course my mind translated to whipping boy ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21318 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 13  Next »
61 to 70 of 130
TOPIC: Female Menopause
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.