Female Menopause : Swingers Discussion 2092461041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFemale Menopause
TOPIC: Female Menopause
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   41 to 50 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Sav: You as a REDNECK from Alabama doesn't like seeing a black get ahead and become a judge. "

First of all I'm not from Alabama nor the South and have lived here a very short time not that it is relevant but get your facts straight. Second of all I don't distinguish people based on their race nor their sex when it comes to their chosen profession. I'd say that makes YOU the racist in that you seem somehow shocked a women, never mind a black women could possibly be a judge. Poor people come in all colors and sexes and many people "work" their way to get ahead. Thirdly my breasts are real and not that it matters in the least but I've never had any type of cosmetic surgery nor a personal trainer.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Lol HFT. If you will send me your ex wife's email address I'll write her a sympathy note for the 25 years she was married to you.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
I'm still trying to figure out the secret of only aging by 6 years when 25 years passed by.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
"I brought up the issue so woman will accept menopause and deal with it early."

That's funny I thought you said you brought it up hoping to hear other war stories from men who have lived through this.

Had your intend been to have a discussion on Menopause and their treatment options you'd have posted this in the women's forums don't you think?

Please get your story straight, I'm not so old I am senile or so forgetful that I can not follow a thread and what has been posted to date.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
And suddenly you just happened to recall this "man in GA" is now your nephew !

........and than the FBI/CIA got involved, it has determined those involved had ties to the Mafia . The military is also investigating as there has been some UFO involvement. The Ex wife claims she required vaginal tightening due to alien probing during her extended stay about some form of a UFO who captured her at her ex husbands request.

Stay turned , you won't want to miss what happened next.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
OP went through a divorce with a maniacal menopausal babe when she was 45 year old. 25 years later she aged only by 6 years!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
WTF??? my first post pretty much said that there are treatments out there for menopause but now outdoors is a freaking genius when he says it???

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17018 posts)
"and the black female judge she was before came from poverty and worked her way up. "

Again I ask what does the fact that the judge was black have to do with anything? Why not say the Judge? Why does it matter if she was a female and the fact that she simply happened to be black is irrelevant and is implies racism. Once again pointing toward your bias against not only women .

Pathetic , simply pathetic.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
No sugar needed in my tea I'm sweet enough ;) well at least for a few more months!

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17018 posts)
I love the block button!

It's more fun to read the eloquent and thoughtful answers instead of the drivel of the OPl.

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   41 to 50 of 115   End
TOPIC: Female Menopause