Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Female Menopause
TOPIC: Female_Menopause
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
31 to 40 of 130
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs Sav, please wear a glove and save your hand.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Want to try it someday? "

No thanks I'm sure my "raging" female hormones would definitely keep you off balance, if not knock you on your ass . Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
HFT, regardless what Gloria Steinem or anyone else says, presumably your college-educated daughters are able to think for themselves. I hope they have been taught the art and skill of critical thinking, realizing that not everything they hear is based on truth and may only reflect a personal bias of , or manipulation by the speaker.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11726 posts)
Don't forget the training wheels, men your age have a tendency of losing their balance.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I give wide berth to men who seem to suffer Mentalpalsy .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I personally do not believe that "menopause" can or would destroy a solid marriage......those issue were there before . Whether he was a aware of them or even cared is a whole different matter. My bet is he is far to wrapped up in himself to ever conceive anyone who was taken on vacation could possibly ever be unhappy with him. Many people, males and females think being a good provider or good housekeeper is enough to make a wonderful relationship. If only hindsight was always 20 20 for everyone we'd have less angry bitter people in the world.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
HFT - I'll be glad to explain why everyone else who posted here disagrees with you, writing from my own perspective. Other than through the forums, I do not know any of the people who post here. We've never met face to face, come from hugely different backgrounds, are different ages, have different passions and live all over the United States, yet by our personal observations we have all come to the same conclusion about menopause. While menopause CAN be truly debilitating and destructive, it does NOT strike every woman the same way nor at the same age. Many women do recognize the symptoms in themselves and seek help, and many feel they have reclaimed their lives by doing so. Thankfully, extreme mood swings do NOT hit every woman going through menopause - I am one of them, and my close female friends at home are also free of this.

The assumptions you made and wrote about are so far removed from reality as seen by so many different people, that it seems completely irrational to us. When everyone around you says something is blue while you insist it is yellow, it is time for you to step back and consider that you may be wrong.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11726 posts)
Wrong again. I adore most men and can appreciate the difference between both in word and deed. I also do not generalize that ALL men are alike and absolutely do not make other men pay for the mistakes of any man. As I said I am also smart enough to realize that just because a particular man and I ended a relationship doesn't mean I have to blame him entirely for it's downfall. It takes 2 people to make a relationship work , sometimes you are simply working towards opposite ends. If your life is more comfortable believing you were the perfect husband and the downfall of your relationship was hormones and completely out of your power to fix, rock on but I still say you're so far off base you left the ball park and simply stuck out with an excellent batter at the plate. No biggie, it takes a lot to make a star player, some simply are talented enough.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I have never reported anyone to the moderators but wonder why HFT hasn't been suspended yet. Hell, when I posted a slightly snarky comment to a woman who was extremely pompous, egotistical, and sarcastic toward everyone who advised her to reconsider her issue, I got an official "reminder" that we're all supposed to play nice here. My comments came nowhere close to the vitriol spewing from HFT.

Mark? Wayne? What do you guys have to say?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11726 posts)
I don't take orders, nor do I give them. I'm smart enough to realize that sometimes to 2 perfectly wonderful people simply aren't a good fit. I don't need to look for excuses why that might be true .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
31 to 40 of 130
TOPIC: Female Menopause
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.