Female Menopause : Swingers Discussion 2092461031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFemale Menopause
TOPIC: Female Menopause
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   31 to 40 of 114   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've asked a few times, I'm guessing he pays her by the hour and doesn't want to spend the money on small talk.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I wonder if his current wife is aware of how he refers to her.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I enjoy a good meltdown as much as anyone and yours was classic so thanks for sharing.

BTW, I am two weeks post op from hernia surgery and will still likely have more sex this weekend than you will the rest of your lonely, pathetic life.

Cheers!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Just when I thought ones ignorance couldn't sink any lower I get to watch it drop to new levels.

As for NIC he has more class and intelligence than you could ever hope for no matter how old you get.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5257 posts)
I take back every bad thing I thought about the OP I mean seriously you can't possibly get a higher reference of character than " New Jersey a sister of one of the MOST popular TV persons LOVES ME, literally. "

My stomach seriously hurts from laughing so hard.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5257 posts)
"Back in New Jersey a sister of one of the MOST popular TV persons LOVES ME, literally. "

You can't make this shit up!!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"They don't know what they are talking about. She should just blow what she is supposed to blow. My cock."

I found this little tidbit in your forum posting and I think this statement really sums up your opinion of women. My sympathies to you if the women in your life have been worthless, bloodsuckers "kept" women. A quick scan of the comments you've made here and in other topics point to a chauvinist, racist attitude no matter the topic at hand. My deeper sympathies to the women who have ever been involved with you at all, clearly it has been a challenge to live with a pompous hate who places so little value on women. BTW my eyes are Green and thanks for the warning which nude beaches your frequent it will save me a trip .Trust those women with "bad" boob jobs are just as sickened I am sure by the site of 69 year over weight man strutting his stuff in public while he leers at them. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5257 posts)
BTW, you seem to know a lot about hookers. Syphilis is treatable you know, you don't have to spend your few remaining years slowly sinking into the abyss of dementia.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I am shocked, I mean SHOCKED that this "gentleman" went through such a vile divorce. He seems so even tempered and kind.

For the record, I really don't care what insults you hurl my way but I do find your behavior toward the ladies of this thread patently offensive and as a true gentleman, I ask you to cease and desist. Now every one of them can handle their own affairs and I have watched them eviscerate you for days but I cannot help but be disgusted by your chauvinistic comments.

You have made your case, no one agrees with you so maybe you should just drop it and crawl back under that rock you inhabit.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Why is this thread titled Female Menopause??? is there a male menopause that I don't know about?

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17527 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   31 to 40 of 114   End
TOPIC: Female Menopause