Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Female Menopause
TOPIC: Female_Menopause
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
21 to 30 of 130
User Details are only visible to members.
Now I understand. You can dish it out but you can't take it. After all of the outrageously sexist, obnoxious insults you have hurled in this thread your itty bitty feelings are hurt that I suggested you have syphilis?

Weak, very weak.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I'm with you Scandle , too much effort to engage someone so full of rage.

DONE!

Mrs SAV

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
HFT, your continued ranting makes me regret my efforts to be civil toward you.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11697 posts)
Dementia?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
" You are "60", can you say the same. I know your post says 51, I know better. "

I can't figure out why you would say this and if in fact it were true what lengths you went through to find that "fact" never mind why one would bother. Surely one would expect that you had been things to do with your time than make accusations.I hate to mention your post does more to make you look bad than discredit a man many have met and adore. I simply don't get it.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
What good is an erection, if it goes away after your morning sit down, and doesn't return until the next morning?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Sorry for the slow reply, too busy having sex with OTHERS.

Newsflash: Waking up with an erection does not equal sex.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I outgrew boys about 30 years ago lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"How is your, HEART, MIND, SOUL? "

My heart is full of love for the person I am today, my mind has grown beyond my knowledge as a youth and my soul is enjoying the changes and maturity that come with growing and acting my age.

What do I prefer them to be called ...Breasts . Perhaps it is only my pet peeve (I'm ok with that) but I promise not to refer to your Penis as you're little wee wee if you'd kindly not call my breasts Tits.

A little class goes a long way.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
That's ok with me , someone should have done it long ago. BTW when you refer to a women's breast as TITS you sound like an adolescent stuck in puberty. Of course maybe your ole lady finds that attractive.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
21 to 30 of 130
TOPIC: Female Menopause
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.