Female Menopause : Swingers Discussion 2092461021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFemale Menopause
TOPIC: Female Menopause
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 114   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HFT - I'll be glad to explain why everyone else who posted here disagrees with you, writing from my own perspective. Other than through the forums, I do not know any of the people who post here. We've never met face to face, come from hugely different backgrounds, are different ages, have different passions and live all over the United States, yet by our personal observations we have all come to the same conclusion about menopause. While menopause CAN be truly debilitating and destructive, it does NOT strike every woman the same way nor at the same age. Many women do recognize the symptoms in themselves and seek help, and many feel they have reclaimed their lives by doing so. Thankfully, extreme mood swings do NOT hit every woman going through menopause - I am one of them, and my close female friends at home are also free of this.

The assumptions you made and wrote about are so far removed from reality as seen by so many different people, that it seems completely irrational to us. When everyone around you says something is blue while you insist it is yellow, it is time for you to step back and consider that you may be wrong.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
Wrong again. I adore most men and can appreciate the difference between both in word and deed. I also do not generalize that ALL men are alike and absolutely do not make other men pay for the mistakes of any man. As I said I am also smart enough to realize that just because a particular man and I ended a relationship doesn't mean I have to blame him entirely for it's downfall. It takes 2 people to make a relationship work , sometimes you are simply working towards opposite ends. If your life is more comfortable believing you were the perfect husband and the downfall of your relationship was hormones and completely out of your power to fix, rock on but I still say you're so far off base you left the ball park and simply stuck out with an excellent batter at the plate. No biggie, it takes a lot to make a star player, some simply are talented enough.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
I have never reported anyone to the moderators but wonder why HFT hasn't been suspended yet. Hell, when I posted a slightly snarky comment to a woman who was extremely pompous, egotistical, and sarcastic toward everyone who advised her to reconsider her issue, I got an official "reminder" that we're all supposed to play nice here. My comments came nowhere close to the vitriol spewing from HFT.

Mark? Wayne? What do you guys have to say?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
I don't take orders, nor do I give them. I'm smart enough to realize that sometimes to 2 perfectly wonderful people simply aren't a good fit. I don't need to look for excuses why that might be true .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
Sounds like the only "patch" needed at your house would be duct tape over your mouth.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
OH, IF YOU SHOUT IT IS IT SUPPOSED TO SOUND MORE MENACING?

EPIC FAIL

LOL

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I repeat, syphilis is treatable! Get help now before it's too late!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
More like McFantasy!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Held prisoner at the McPrison?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
I'm thinking that she either doesn't exist, or is mentally disabled or perhaps physically disabled and is his prisoner as a result, completely dependent on him. The horror!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 114   End
TOPIC: Female Menopause