Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Female Menopause
TOPIC: Female_Menopause
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
11 to 20 of 130
User Details are only visible to members.
"At the time I would have escrowed $5 Million "

You were better off using that cash to put hotels on Boardwalk and Park Place.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13315 posts)
Good grief, HFT! You absolutely know about the menopause your ex-wife experienced but absolutely nothing about how it effects other women. Generalizations like this are a bunch of bullshit.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
I will repeat what I tell any young un married man. " There are three words I am going to tell you, you are to never forget these three words. These are the only three words you need in life. They are, PRE-NUPTIAL AGREEMENT and MENOPAUSE. When you get married if you don't have that PRE-NUPTIAL AGREEMENT, when your wife hits menopause, you are going to have trouble". I know, I went through it. Ex was crazy EVANGELICAL. told me "god is going to get you". Would not make peace and talk things over. At the time I would have escrowed $5 Million to our four children and they pay her the interest as income to her for life. They would invest the money. She and her "ADVISORS" wouldn't talk to me. So she got screwed. (I know the system and Judges) It took 25 years to get a General Release signed and exchanged between us. SO FOLKS, I KNOW ALL ABOUT "MENOPAUSE". Say what you want about me.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
wow reading through these is a blast from the past though. This was before I blocked the creepy stalker dude who started the post.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21526 posts)
dood you really are the king of finding old forum posts.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21526 posts)
Some new kids on the block might be interested in this old thread. Sadly, all of the OP's psychotic posts have been scrubbed away, but you can still get the picture.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13315 posts)
"That's All Folks!"

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
HFT, I mentioned you to a small group of friends as being my choice for the loonie tune of the week award. I tell you this only because I try not to say things behind someone's back. Just an FYI.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13315 posts)
I'd suggest ignoring this character. Obviously, he seeks attention beyond normal human interaction. Besides, he is definitely connected to a couple posters who are not posting in the forums currently.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I've never had a cock up my ass but if that's your thing, go for it. I am getting a better understanding with each post you make. You hate women so taking it up the ass is the only action you get these days. Just remember, that has a higher risk of HIV which would be a killer along with your syphilis.

LMAO

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
11 to 20 of 130
TOPIC: Female Menopause
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.