Female Menopause : Swingers Discussion 20924610101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFemale Menopause
TOPIC: Female Menopause
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   101 to 110 of 114   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can't imagine any woman being able to live with HFT. Just read his posts. I would kill myself if I had him as a life partner.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
this thread is about female menopause, not the other kind.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
oh and one last note 45 is a magic number...not every woman goes through menopause at 45 it can start as young as late 30's with peri-menopause or never kick in until 50+

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17689 posts)
you need to get over it and stop assuming every woman when they turn 45 is going to go crazy. After Menopause was over did she come back to you and apologize for the way she acted? Blame it on the hormones? Beg you to take her back? As Mrs Sav said that age frame for a lot of women comes with big changes all over in the family dynamic and some women just want out. And on that note....I'm out.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17689 posts)
"...like my friends daughter in NJ making $200,000 and having everything. What is about 45 year old women that they go, CRAZY? "

Maybe a share of $200k (in NJ) is not, EVERYTHING?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Sometimes 2 perfectly wonderful people make one horrible relationship. That doesn't make either of you "bad" it simply means you were "bad" for each other. ------------------------------ Mrs Sav - well said and you could replace the She/Her with He/Him and you've got my former situation. I don't think I suffered from Womenopause (or mid-life crisis), I just woke up after 20 years of doing "what I was supposed to" and realized it wasn't a "bad" marriage, it just wasn't a "good" marriage.

I was once told not to speak ill of the SO/EX because it shows YOUR poor taste in women. LOL I'm guilty of it from time to time.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I agree with the divorce lawyer. You do get under ones skin. Not a good trait to have and no wonder she went crazy on you.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17689 posts)
About the age menopause hits life changes in so many ways including kids leaving the nest,going off to college , being less dependent, she has more personal time without children . what happens during that time is women take a look at the last 18 years of rearing children, being wife and mom and always putting others needs before her own. Many women "wake up" one day and have no clue who "they" are anymore never mind who their husband is . They realize they suddenly have nothing in common with their spouse outside of the children, they suddenly have time to "focus" on their own happiness and take a long hard look at their "husbands", their relationships etc . Many times they don't like what they see. Is it their fault? Or does the husband take her for granted? Does he come home from work whining how "tired" he is, how "stressed" his day was, plop his ass on the couch with a beer and ask what's for dinner? I don't think it has a whole lot to due with menopause I think it has more to do with the time in her life, where she has been, where she is now and what she wants for her future and frankly buddy you weren't it. I'm not blaming YOU nor her but I also am not going to blame menopause. Life changes, a loving couple adapt together and couple who was already struggling is I for a rude awaking. You might have been happy, content and thought things were fine in your marriage and maybe for YOU things were but trust that doesn't mean she wasn't unhappy for years. Sometimes 2 perfectly wonderful people make one horrible relationship. That doesn't make either of you "bad" it simply means you were "bad" for each other. I find it extremely sad you seem so bitter and angry after all these years, I find it even sadder that you can't admit your relationship had far bigger problems than a few hormones at menopause. One would think as years past you could be more objective and analytical and bare some of the responsibility for a relationship that didn't work out .....especially if you found happiness with another. Nothing is more of a turn off than a man who is constantly bad mouthing his ex wife, ex girl friend , ex lover, never mind being such a sexist to think for one minute that menopause stole your wife and your happy relationship. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
"Why are there so many divorces when a woman hits menopause?"

I find it interesting to see menopause implied as the reason for divorce here. Not so long ago, the prevalence of men seeking trophy wives in middle age was blamed for the high divorce rate. In reality, it is likely a combination of the two phenomena, along with other factors thrown in.

There actually are substantial treatments for menopause, though their effectiveness varies among women. The key is that the OP's ex-wife refused to admit she was having problems, and refused to seek treatment. Luckily I and my female blood relatives don't suffer the same way the ex-wife did/does.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8816 posts)
Trooper can't go through Menopause he is a man....

And yes there are all different levels of reaction however most can be helped with proper treatment and be just fine.

PG (pirate girl... as in the female of the couple)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17689 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   101 to 110 of 114   End
TOPIC: Female Menopause