Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Female Menopause
TOPIC: Female_Menopause
Created by: HavingFunTogether2113 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
1 to 10 of 130
User Details are only visible to members.
Is that morning wood HFT or did you take a 2x4 to bed again last night? Remember, LOTS of LUBE to prevent splinters!

BTW, thanks for sending me the video of you opening up the wall of your garage, I thought I would share it here for everyone's viewing pleasure!

youtube.c om/watch?v=CX09RDyUgUQ

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4573 posts)
Fun, IF YOU HAD A LIFE AND WERE CAPABLE OF LIVING OUTSIDE YOUR WORK CUBICAL YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
"The smell of lumber is like having a good erection."

Lol. Can't make this shit up.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13315 posts)
S aka shit head. When I was raised working in the construction business I can't get it out of me. At 19 years old I could build a new home form the footing in the ground to the paint on the trim. I did it all. Like having sex, I can still do it AND I WILL DO IT ALL AS LONG AS I CAN. It's called personal satisfaction. Instead of being 72, I wish I was 27 again. My garage project is coming along fine. The worst thing is the 95 degree heat. I don't start working until 1 PM when I am in the shade. The smell of lumber is like having a good erection.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
Talk about a blast from the past. Hell, I was still single then! lol

@HFT: If you had $5M to escrow for the ex, WTF are you doing cutting out a 5' hole in the garage so your truck will fit?

Oh wait, still waiting for the meds to kick in.

Carry on....

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4573 posts)
agreed scandle

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2878 posts)
maybe, just maybe, it had nothing to do with menopause, and more to do with you and your attitude

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2878 posts)
It could just be that some women finally decide in their 40's to stop putting up with their husbands' crap, finding they will be better off without him after the kids are grown and out of the house. It also could be that the husband's mid-life crisis is too much and they can't deal with HIM going off the deep end.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
I know the effect of menopause on women. Some it has NO effect, all the way to some need to be hospitalized. Why are so many divorces of woman in the mid 40's and older. Accept it, this is part of life. Thirty years ago I did the Corvette thing.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
hmmmm

thread title seems to imply there is also male menopause.

heh.

<------exits, stage left

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14126 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
1 to 10 of 130
TOPIC: Female Menopause
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.