Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Favorite hot dogs
TOPIC: Favorite hot dogs
Created by: HomeCookin
Original Starting post for this thread:
I like Ball Park best.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mmmmmm fresh diced onions on a grilled dog! Some spicey brown mustard, and relish, the bun a nice light toasted brown, MMMM MMM MMM!!!

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
Champagne's not bad, Frank, but keep it away from the lady's pussy! It will cause her to have the worst-ever yeast infection!!!!

Jim (who learned this by personal experience!)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I prefer Nathan's hot dog. Well the kind they sell in the stores and hubby. The share the same name.

That is if you ever got me to eat processed meat in a tube. If it isn't a man's tube steak you can keep it 8-)

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I stand corrected. :)

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Actually, I think breasts taste better with white wine. :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Everything is better with a beer.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Ted's makes a wicked dog in NY state and now AZ.

I love a Chicago dog, from many places such as SuperDawg. Key is how it's served...with chopped onions, tomatoe slices, chile peppers and a pickle (in the bun.

And yes, best with a beer.

-Tig

Lake In The Hills IL
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
"Michigans", huh? I was raised in the Midwest and never heard that term until we moved to northern NY. "Michigans" are what we called "Coney Islands" back home in Indiana!

When I moved to Syracuse to go to grad school, we stopped outside Buffalo, NY at a hot dog stand and ordered Coney Islands, and were surprised to discover that what we got was some kind of sausage (not a hot dog!).

Names don't mean much. Gimme a dog covered with chili sauce and chopped onions!!! And hand me a beer while you're at it!!!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I have been told by another couple here on SLS that Glazier Hot Dogs from Northern NY state are the best in the U.S.

I have yet to try them. So far our favorites are Deutschmarker. Have them as a "Michigan" smothered in meat sauce.

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
At the Jersey Shore it's Windmill or Max's, there very similar. They are longer and thicker than Ball Parks. They have a crunchy skin. The closest that I've found to them in the super market is Schickhaus. They're about five dollars a pound and worth it, in my opinion. I agree dirty water hot dogs are good too and usually found at street venders. They are cooked in water hence their name. The brand is most often Sabrettes.

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(98 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Favorite hot dogs