Favorite Cigar : Swingers Discussion 166629
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFavorite Cigar
TOPIC: Favorite Cigar
Created by: Starfish4U
Original Starting post for this thread:
Been watching the favorite beer posts and thought this would be a good one too. I have just recently started smoking a cigar now and then while hanging out with some friends I play baseball with. I try to stick to $5-$7 cigars. A couple I've liked are Hoyo de Monterey 1066 & Partagas Spanish Rosado. I just picked up a Rocky Patel Edge as my brother in likes those and told me to give it a try.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Roxxy ~~ Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about! Love that visual!

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Just to notch it up? .. SHIT MAN .. I smoke Monte when I wanna sit on top of the World. I have a few aged ones in the humidor just beggin for some aged Scotch and icey cold beers .. you have a touch of fine herb of your choice.. and you can see for miles. ;-D

Lyndhurst NJ

Username hidden
(3580 posts)
I think I have narrowed my search for the right cigar. It is the one I happen to be smoking at that given moment. Sorry, this is what the guy behind the counter at my cigar store said. Seriously, for every day I really like Rocky Patel - Petite Coronas and just up a notch I go to MonteCristo Robusto.

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
I hear you SEF! Nice choices! I do love a dark Punch (not expensive either and should be) when I need a good punch.

Lyndhurst NJ

Username hidden
(3580 posts)
The St. Louie Rey is the best cigar you'll find for under $4 ,,,,, other than that I prefer the Gloria Cubano series R and the Romio and Juliet Maduro reserve. Love the maduro's the best.

Weston FL

Username hidden
(47 posts)
From what I see so far they do have some good prices. $300 for a box of 20 Macanudo Vintage 2000's. That's good.

I only have one Macanudo Vintage 1993 left ... and would sure like to buy somemore before I smoke it.. can't find it though.

Lyndhurst NJ

Username hidden
(3580 posts)
Thanks for the info centrl! I'm gonna check their site now.

Lyndhurst NJ

Username hidden
(3580 posts)
And once you have found that cigar that you love you cant beat CigarsInternational on price. They always have specials and I always seem to find at least one of my cigars on sale. You just can beat them.

Lebanon PA

Username hidden
(119 posts)
You got that right newboro .. I have never smoked a bad Arturo. I've had more than one cigar from the Forum Shops in Vegas. Give me some Scotch for dipping .. and a beer for drinking .. and hell .. I'm buzzed! Like you say . the beer depends on my taste at the time and the cigar I'm smoking. I was in Key West last year and bought some knockoffs of Cohibas.. they are pretty good.. but I found there that if you ask for the cigar that vendor is smoking... you get a GREAT CIGAR! They also let you try it before you buy a bunch.

Lyndhurst NJ

Username hidden
(3580 posts)
I'm a pretty big fan of Arturo Fuentes, with no particular favorite. I haven't had a bad smoke from that label. There is a Casa de Fuente in the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. Really friendly staff that will spend the time getting you a cigar you'll enjoy. I get most of my knockaround cigars from CigarsInternational. I just had a Perdomo the other night that was delicious. I also like 5 Vegas, Gurkhas, Patels, and Cohibos. Cigars are kind of like beer - it depends on what you like. Love me some Guinness, but I don't care for Pale Ales... all in what you prefer. Cheers!

Murfreesboro TN

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: Favorite Cigar