Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Favorite Bra Color
TOPIC: Favorite_Bra_Color
Created by: FlirtAway
Original Starting post for this thread:
Guys, what are favorite and least favorite bra colors on a woman?

Personally I HATE the nude(skin)colored ones. When a girl pulls off her shirt and has a nude colored bra, it's almost a turn off other than the fact i just want to get it off faster, lol. The brighter the better!

The reason I ask is I was arguing with my wife last night. she wanted a nude colored bra to wear under white shirts. I told her that it was stupid, to buy a purple, yellow, or orange one.

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 39
User Details are only visible to members.
"I have a thing for stockings with the garter and all that, but I've never actually had a woman dressed in them (besides the Mrs) to play with"

I love wearing garter's with stockings and high heels, and leaving them on when I fuck. However if I know I'm going to be poling I really can't wear them, way too slick on the pole. Always a problem when dressing for a night out.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20977 posts)
white tits from tan lines lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12043 posts)
never gave a damn about panties or bras. prefer nude !

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Like.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7672 posts)
Normally, I would agree with you, however, fucking a woman with no panties but still with garter and stockings? Fucking hot visual....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24841 posts)
Well, to be honest the hotter she is the less I really care about what color she's wearing. And I don't care if they came from Walmart, or Victoria's Secret. They are all beautiful when they are in a pile on the floor.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7672 posts)
I have a thing for stockings with the garter and all that, but I've never actually had a woman dressed in them (besides the Mrs) to play with.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24841 posts)
100% with VA on the Black/White as fave. Next would be whatever matches the bottoms. LOVE matched bra/panties/thong.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7672 posts)
You've got it, Pontiac.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24841 posts)
Lace, with a extra nipple to make it look sexy like on a cold day. Nipples pointing is sexy.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2548 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 39
TOPIC: Favorite Bra Color
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.