Faking an Orgasm : Swingers Discussion 44320
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFaking an Orgasm
TOPIC: Faking an Orgasm
Created by: trikes
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has a women ever faked one with you and did you call them on it? Like the old joke gose....Why do women fake orgasms? Because they think we care.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
although we have both faked it with other people we never do it with each other. we find it soo much better to be honest!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Let's just say most of us have done this. This happens from time to time where the feeling just is so good that I hold off until I loose the feeling for it. Then when she asks I am ready I will wait a minute or two and fake it and pull out quick. Why? because I don't want her to think that it is her when it is me. Although I see it as bad thing if the person keeps doing it time after time and the partner really thinks they are cumming.

Jay

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I think women get at least as concerned, if not more concerned, about a man who doesn't come as men do when their woman partner doesn't come.

People have a tendency to take it as an indication that they are either not attractive enough or not good enough in bed.

Not so. Even women who come easily and are multi- may have evenings when they just aren't going to come no matter what. Lots of factors enter into it, from varying hormonal levels to feeling under the weather to outside stresses.

I've had a woman get upset with me at a party when I didn't come because she assumed that I was "saving myself" for someone else. Of course she didn't say anything to me at the time, but I found that out later.

The truth is that men also have times when they don't feel "up to snuff" because of fatigue, incipient illness, or outside stresses. And, for sure, the use of condoms substantially reduces the amount of stimulation a man feels. The plus side of that is that it can permit a man to perform much longer (if a woman wants that), but the downside is that it can also mean insufficient stimulation to trigger the ejaculation response.

It takes time and multiple experiences with the same and different partners, but eventually you figure out that the really important part is the fun and sensuality you enjoy with someone, and that just because they don't come that time doesn't necessarily mean there's anything wrong with either of you. There are just times when it doesn't end in orgasm for one or both, and if you enjoy each other as people and enjoy your friendship and the fun and sensuality of seduction, foreplay, and sex, then don't worry about it. Next time is likely to be different.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Has a women ever faked one with you and did you call them on it? Like the old joke gose....Why do women fake orgasms? Because they think we care.

La Habra CA
Username hidden
(716 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Faking an Orgasm