Fake boobs, Do you like them natural or fake : Swingers Discussion 68908
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkFake boobs, Do you like them natural or fake
TOPIC: Fake boobs, Do you like them natural or fake
Created by: Couple4fun100 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In regards to the posts on weight loss...yes, you find that when you are heavy most of your breasts being large are actually fat. I went from a 34DD to a 38C, my current bra size during my last year of weight loss. Now they can use a definite lift LOL. Although they are smaller they do have a very nice shape to them. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I think that if implants give a woman sexual confidence than go for it. I think that its sad that a woman feels she needs to go through surgery in order to look beautiful, but if thats what helps her than thats a wonderful thing. I have a friend who has implants, and they are so how implants should be. She is very petite by nature, and they are not HUGE. They honestly look like natural breasts, and thats great. But again, whatever makes her feel good. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I had my first experience with implants. Number one, they look gorgeous. However, I prefer natural. They were extremely hard and felt like 2 full water balloons. Which of course is what they are essentially lol.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We tend to lean towards the symmetrical aspect. We've had both, enjoyed both. We really have no preference.

Fayetteville GA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Scorp C, only if I can return the favor....:D

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I like both...fake or real. Doesn't matter. Although I prefer fakes done under the muscle, since above the muscle looks and feels fake. I've never had any complaints with anyone playing with my fakes. LOL! If you don't like fakes... you don't have to play with them.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Happy New Year!!!!!

And by the way, in answer to the question "Fake boobs, Do you like them natural or fake?" - - I like my fake boobs fake and my natural boobs natural.

I hope that's clear as mud.

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
And 2007 begins the way 2006 ended . . . . .

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Uhhh, 38....we are going to need you to open your private pics so we can see exactly what you are talking about...lol

:):)~

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"Somebody needs to be honest and tell these people they don't even look close to being real."

I would NEVER say something so hurtful to a woman, even if that's what I really thought. Sometimes a white lie is the kindest, most humane thing to do.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: Fake boobs, Do you like them natural or fake