Electric Razors : Swingers Discussion 186657
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkElectric Razors
TOPIC: Electric Razors
Created by: JaiDawn
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hubby wants to know what electric razors are good? And yes, Nic. I am still too lazy to search and see if this has been talked about already. ;)

Carrie

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks, Mr. ST Hubby just wanted one, while he is away working so I am assuming he won't be shaving his bits with it. I will let him know!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17862 posts)
Carrie, this is the Mr ST.

I have a Bodygroom by Norelco. It has trimmers and will (eventually) shave smooth, but nothing like a razor. I also have a Wahl electric razor made for face grooming, which I use with no guard to trim when the other needs a charge.

I willntell you, for the areas that need to be bare, I use Mrs ST's Venus razor because it does the job but doesn't cut me like mine will.

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(54 posts)
looks like carrie got a bigger "little friend" lol ~j

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2050 posts)
Aww! Come on, Akron. What makes you think you wouldn't like my little friend. ;)

Nic,

Are you trying to hint around to get access to my pics. You know I don't do well with hinting. Telling me what you want is a much better approach. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17862 posts)
lol@Carrie...

I have nothing to contribute since I don't use an electric razor but thanks for calling my attention back to your profile for a few minutes of perving your pics...well, those I have permission to perv...

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Hubby wants to know what electric razors are good? And yes, Nic. I am still too lazy to search and see if this has been talked about already. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17862 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Electric Razors