Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties
TOPIC: Dressing_like_a_slut_or_not_wearing_panties
« Prev  1 ...  1.7  2.7  3.7  4.7  5.7  6.7  Next »
58 to 67 of 68
User Details are only visible to members.
Unfortunately my wife dresses very conservatively. No one who knows her has any idea of the killer body she has. Lately though, due to joining the lifestyle and seeing people's comments here and in real life, she has begun to loosen up a bit although she still absolutely refuses to go braless.

I have many fantasies involving her and dressing sexy in public but none are as yet realized. that's one of the reason's I enjoy going to the local swinger's club because she is now starting to dress very sexy. The first few timnes we went she looked great but still conservative, now she is enjoying the fact that she has something to flaunt.

Steve

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(151 posts)
A woman with her hair pulled back, sliight makeup, prim, proper conservative business suit and with slutty red underwear including crotchless panties and a shaved pussy.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1215 posts)
Did someone mention daisy dukes?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Got to get to the picture issue soon. Amen.

Boston MA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
Perv

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12693 posts)
Clothes on a woman turn me on. My wife naked is glorious however, I enjoy a nicely dressed woman. Can we have an amen?

Boston MA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
Playing Boyz II Men on the organ.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12693 posts)
I'm not sure that's what the Bible means about making a joyful noise.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12693 posts)
sometime I want to take her right there in the sanctuary and not care who is watching ....... but with all the kids around that is a really bad idea ......

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
kinda weird about the church with no panties thing. I dont go to church but im pretty sure you should be paying attention to the priest/pastor more than her holy bits

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1.7  2.7  3.7  4.7  5.7  6.7  Next »
58 to 67 of 68
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.