Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties : Swingers Discussion 1937101051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkDressing like a slut or not wearing panties
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Slave L's outfits are a big part of our D/S relationship. I control everything and I mean everything she wears.

She has not worn panties for almost five years so every day going to work she has hold ups and a bare cunt complete with rings and tattoo which reads "addicted to cock addicted to the whip".

The outfit on our profile is something she wears to the office regularly, complete with a proper boned corset which takes her waist down to almost inches, really makes her 32E's stand out

Havering United Kingdom

Username hidden
(12 posts)
Unfortunately my wife dresses very conservatively. No one who knows her has any idea of the killer body she has. Lately though, due to joining the lifestyle and seeing people's comments here and in real life, she has begun to loosen up a bit although she still absolutely refuses to go braless.

I have many fantasies involving her and dressing sexy in public but none are as yet realized. that's one of the reason's I enjoy going to the local swinger's club because she is now starting to dress very sexy. The first few timnes we went she looked great but still conservative, now she is enjoying the fact that she has something to flaunt.

Steve

Wexford PA

Username hidden
(117 posts)
Lol...Never do something you wouldn't want to have to explain to the paramedics! Mrs MC was one, and Lordy some of the stories...

Richmond VA

Username hidden
(533 posts)
A woman with her hair pulled back, sliight makeup, prim, proper conservative business suit and with slutty red underwear including crotchless panties and a shaved pussy.

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
I like it too. My wife will do it when we go out of town on vacations.....where we don't have to worry about seeing people we know.

Funny you mention the church thing....I had a similar experience. I used to never wear boxers because things could be a little too obvious, but I finally decided "who cares, let 'em see" (I actually like it when people look...just didn't want to look pervy). So, one day at church, I was wearing boxers and some flat front pants. I was standing in the back of the sanctuary, and I noticed this cute little 20-something looking at my crotch (she was sitting down already and looking around). At first I was concerned....like "oh no, I should have worn another type of underwear". Then, as I was looking at her, she looked up and saw that I had caught her looking.....and she gave me this sly little smile. I was a bit surprised, giving the environment. I smiled back at her, and she looked away....almost like she was a bit embarrassed from being caught.

I gotta say, it turned me on, LOL. Of course, I love it when anyone looks at me like that. So I turned to the side a bit to give her a side profile look....if she wanted. I caught her looking a couple more times....and ever since then, whenever we see each other, we both exchange these coy, sly smiles.

Weatherby Lake MO

Username hidden
(70 posts)
Did someone mention daisy dukes?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
Got to get to the picture issue soon. Amen.

Boston MA

Username hidden
(72 posts)
Perv

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
Clothes on a woman turn me on. My wife naked is glorious however, I enjoy a nicely dressed woman. Can we have an amen?

Boston MA

Username hidden
(72 posts)
Playing Boyz II Men on the organ.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 64   End
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties