Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties : Swingers Discussion 1937101041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkDressing like a slut or not wearing panties
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"CONFIDENCE is the sexiest thing a woman can wear"

Amen to that!

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Bobby, SB doesn't lie! I have been witness, up close and personal, to her state of dress and undress. Sexy, smart, confident, classy, never trashy, and often without panties! If you're a lucky man, maybe someday you'll make it to one of her three fave hang outs, Memphis, So. MS., or New Orleans, and get the full view. SB, did i just give you a public cert? Ooops!

Anaheim CA
Username hidden
(7929 posts)
Sb, you are exactly right! CONFIDENCE is the most important ingredient in sexiness!!! There's many professions represented in this lifestyle, but no matter what you "must" wear to work, the true "you" is always there....some how, some way!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Nice to see some neighbors on here!!! I love to dress sexy.....& always follow my "short skirt/no panties" rule......but I do so in a very feminine way. I love stockings, garters, corsets, & stilettos. I often go braless just because my dress necessitates it, & I also love the possibility of giving glimpses (especially in vanilla places)! This is New Orleans, after all!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Sb311 nice job. I like to see you how you look in your business style.. I know how look your beautiful ass ... it's nice if I see you more serious. You know we talk about sex pervert and and bunch of crazy stuff but home we are the parents, boss,driver,doctor........... crazy / I lot pervert people on one place/ with bunch of serious life and job.... Uh i love that sex.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1074 posts)
I like more elegante with stile. :) like secretary, business woman or police woman but in business woman cloth...

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1074 posts)
I like dressing slutty for my man. He likes me to wear real short skirts, heels and made up to look like I want it. I get lots of looks but I don't mind I like the attention. Sometimes when men get close to me and strike up a conversation he will invite them to feel me up. I always hug on him and let them feell me up good. That gets me so wet !!!

Slidell LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
" a bare cunt complete with rings and tattoo which reads "addicted to cock addicted to the whip"."

That sounds like an awful lot of words to fit on a little cunt.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10774 posts)
Slave L's outfits are a big part of our D/S relationship. I control everything and I mean everything she wears.

She has not worn panties for almost five years so every day going to work she has hold ups and a bare cunt complete with rings and tattoo which reads "addicted to cock addicted to the whip".

The outfit on our profile is something she wears to the office regularly, complete with a proper boned corset which takes her waist down to almost inches, really makes her 32E's stand out

Havering United Kingdom
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Unfortunately my wife dresses very conservatively. No one who knows her has any idea of the killer body she has. Lately though, due to joining the lifestyle and seeing people's comments here and in real life, she has begun to loosen up a bit although she still absolutely refuses to go braless.

I have many fantasies involving her and dressing sexy in public but none are as yet realized. that's one of the reason's I enjoy going to the local swinger's club because she is now starting to dress very sexy. The first few timnes we went she looked great but still conservative, now she is enjoying the fact that she has something to flaunt.

Steve

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 60   End
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties