Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties : Swingers Discussion 1937101022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkDressing like a slut or not wearing panties
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   22 to 31 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
GOOD, LOL and I suggest you don't bother re reading. Most of us, when we don't agree with something read everything as Blah blah Blah...myself included. Maybe I don't have enough "guy" in me to appreciate the beauty of public displays of tits and ass ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
I respect Mrs Sav and her opinions, but the guy in me sometimes gets the better of my judgement. I was reading her post a few down, and this is what I got out of it...

"blah blah blah blah think it is "cool" to expose blah breasts or bottoms, blah blah blah look pretty hot blah blah blah I blah blah never wear panties blah blah the only type I do own are thongs blah blah I will absolutely blah blah be displaying my bare ass

I probably missed the true meaning of her post, so I'll have to read it again. Later.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Pervy,

We've done the same but what I see in my head over my own laughter is surely when they left the house they felt good about themselves. They believe people WANT to see what the flaunt when in reality we simply do not! Not much different I say than a women who wears a dress without panties and intentional bends over giving whomever a view. She is convinced she is giving us some sort of thrill or needs the attention so bad she will settle for shock value. In a swingers setting , have at it. In the vanilla world I say there is a character, self esteem/self respect flaw. If I offend anyone with that opinion I do apologize, if you've self identified with that behavior perhaps a few moment of introspection on WHY you find it necessary to behave in such a way is in order and why you find it thrilling to degrade yourself in such a manner .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Thanks, Sav... now I'll be wasting my morning away laughing at people of walmart dot com.

Modesto CA

Username hidden
(134 posts)
No, thank YOU. ;-)

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Mrs. LWC, I said impressive. Not slutty.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I'm not a slut and my life goal has been to never, EVER, I mean NEVER look like one. It is not a style I am impressed with on myself or others and try my damnedest to be perceived as a slut. I personally favor classy, sexy attire that leaves something to the imagination and is hopefully enticing enough for someone to care to see further.

I find women who somehow think it is "cool" to expose their breasts or bottoms in a vanilla public setting completely disrespectful and trashy. Most if not all of them remind me of a trip to Walmart . Just remember those Walmart women they make videos of in their tacky outfits with their body parts hanging out all over that you mock and find shocking think they look pretty hot too. I don't care what your body type it or how sexy you feel , that's doesn't mean I want to look at it .

I almost never wear panties and the only type I do own are thongs but I will absolutely never be displaying my bare ass for anyone to see in a non swinging venue. I do not think that is classy at all. EVER.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Don't sell yourself short Mrs. LWC. That pic of you in the fur-lined jacket and boots is rather impressive.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Maybe it's a spare you keep in your pocket when you go out?

Modesto CA

Username hidden
(134 posts)
I'm way too old, I guess. What is a pocket diaper?

Scottsdale AZ

Username hidden
(172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   22 to 31 of 64   End
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties