Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties
TOPIC: Dressing_like_a_slut_or_not_wearing_panties
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
21 to 30 of 77
User Details are only visible to members.
And Mario, thank you!!!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
TT, that is very hot!!! I may need to start wearing panties for just that reason!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I had a date on Friday night. We went to a Cajun restaurant in Austin Tx and sat on the outdoor patio. Halfway through the meal, she handed me her panties. She had taken them off during the meal.

That. Is. Awesome.

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Over your head, huh? I do believe I'd like to see that ;-D

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(966 posts)
My rule of thumb is....short skirt, no panties. This has been quite the conversation starter....or stopper....at parties!!! Now, I do add stockings & a garter belt, but those look best with stilettos....over my head!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I dont know what tagged means.............. lol ..

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2701 posts)
Sweetjez...... A few pair to wear around family? Too cute. Btw, you are so tagged.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(966 posts)
I dont dress like a slut unless I am going to the clubs but I have never worn panties since I was 16 they are uncomfortable. I do have a few sexy pair for when I need to wear them under sundresses around family.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2701 posts)
Totally with you, Lost!!! They do have their uses and I've gained about 10 pairs of frilly or satin panties that I wear when we go to the club. If I get down to my skivvies, I like them to match an look pretty, but they usually don't last long ON my body! Mr B was surprised when I started wearing them again, but in a good way, and if some skimpy fabric turns him on, it's not ALL bad!

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
I hate panties. I never dress like a slut anymore (I had a phase lol)...but I hate panties with a passion. Hate them! lol

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
21 to 30 of 77
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.