Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties
TOPIC: Dressing_like_a_slut_or_not_wearing_panties
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
21 to 30 of 65
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm just waiting for some guy to ask, "what's a skort?} (in my best Joe Pesci voice)

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
On a drive for a weekend away, I decided to cut the shorts out of a skort and not tell him, but show him. So on I17 North out of PHoenix, I pulled it up, surprised him and let him play. We are extremely careful about vans and suvs that might have kids in them. However, I've never seen a kid in the drivers seat of an 18 wheeler! I'm pretty sure some got quite a show when we passed on the left and stayed even with them for a minute or so.

Now, none of my skorts are technically skorts anymore!

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Last Friday night we were meeting a couple for dinner. They are pretty wild on the profile and pics. So I took some care in deciding what to wear. I had this tank dress in a nice plum shade that had a racer back. It is a t-shirt material so you can see the outline of my entire breast because I choose not to wear a bra with it. But because we are going to a restaurant with the general public, I donned a cute short black cardigan. I don't button it, just make sure that for the public view, it covers my nipples. However, when we sit down or even before when we do the initial hug greeting, they can feel that I am not wearing a bra. I have some heels on to make my legs look even better. And a thong.

During dinner Friday, the couple had told us their expectations of flirty and groping. So, my outfit gives off the nice vanilla mom look until you get a feel or glimpse at my chest. The male of the other couple starts with the hand on the thigh and moves it up a little. Then a little more. I do a laugh at something he said and brush my breast against his arm and he can feel my nipple and knows for sure I am interested.

He puts his arm around me later and then begins to lower his hand and realize that I am wearing a thong. He begins to trace the outline of the thong and finds well, on the back side at least what he is wanting. He whispers to me that I am a beautiful surprise. I am much more naughty than my outfit makes him think.

Sometimes dressing with only little clues of what is underneath is a real turn on for some.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1130 posts)
I love to dress daring when going out! Usually when we go out to a swinger club, we'll start out at a vanilla bar frequented by swingers. While I do have to cover up the attire I'll eventually end up in later in the evening, I still like to show glimpses & turn heads! We've met several couples that way! :)

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Does that offer come with a guarantee I'd be more appreciative for random flashing? lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Mrs. Sav,

If you need a little bit more "guy in you", I'm sure there are plenty of us who'd be happy to help out. :P

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
GOOD, LOL and I suggest you don't bother re reading. Most of us, when we don't agree with something read everything as Blah blah Blah...myself included. Maybe I don't have enough "guy" in me to appreciate the beauty of public displays of tits and ass ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I respect Mrs Sav and her opinions, but the guy in me sometimes gets the better of my judgement. I was reading her post a few down, and this is what I got out of it...

"blah blah blah blah think it is "cool" to expose blah breasts or bottoms, blah blah blah look pretty hot blah blah blah I blah blah never wear panties blah blah the only type I do own are thongs blah blah I will absolutely blah blah be displaying my bare ass

I probably missed the true meaning of her post, so I'll have to read it again. Later.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Pervy,

We've done the same but what I see in my head over my own laughter is surely when they left the house they felt good about themselves. They believe people WANT to see what the flaunt when in reality we simply do not! Not much different I say than a women who wears a dress without panties and intentional bends over giving whomever a view. She is convinced she is giving us some sort of thrill or needs the attention so bad she will settle for shock value. In a swingers setting , have at it. In the vanilla world I say there is a character, self esteem/self respect flaw. If I offend anyone with that opinion I do apologize, if you've self identified with that behavior perhaps a few moment of introspection on WHY you find it necessary to behave in such a way is in order and why you find it thrilling to degrade yourself in such a manner .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Thanks, Sav... now I'll be wasting my morning away laughing at people of walmart dot com.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
21 to 30 of 65
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.