Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties : Swingers Discussion 1937101011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkDressing like a slut or not wearing panties
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I dont dress like a slut unless I am going to the clubs but I have never worn panties since I was 16 they are uncomfortable. I do have a few sexy pair for when I need to wear them under sundresses around family.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
Totally with you, Lost!!! They do have their uses and I've gained about 10 pairs of frilly or satin panties that I wear when we go to the club. If I get down to my skivvies, I like them to match an look pretty, but they usually don't last long ON my body! Mr B was surprised when I started wearing them again, but in a good way, and if some skimpy fabric turns him on, it's not ALL bad!

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
I hate panties. I never dress like a slut anymore (I had a phase lol)...but I hate panties with a passion. Hate them! lol

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Sexus....me too!

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
its not going to be me............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I'm just waiting for some guy to ask, "what's a skort?} (in my best Joe Pesci voice)

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
On a drive for a weekend away, I decided to cut the shorts out of a skort and not tell him, but show him. So on I17 North out of PHoenix, I pulled it up, surprised him and let him play. We are extremely careful about vans and suvs that might have kids in them. However, I've never seen a kid in the drivers seat of an 18 wheeler! I'm pretty sure some got quite a show when we passed on the left and stayed even with them for a minute or so.

Now, none of my skorts are technically skorts anymore!

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Last Friday night we were meeting a couple for dinner. They are pretty wild on the profile and pics. So I took some care in deciding what to wear. I had this tank dress in a nice plum shade that had a racer back. It is a t-shirt material so you can see the outline of my entire breast because I choose not to wear a bra with it. But because we are going to a restaurant with the general public, I donned a cute short black cardigan. I don't button it, just make sure that for the public view, it covers my nipples. However, when we sit down or even before when we do the initial hug greeting, they can feel that I am not wearing a bra. I have some heels on to make my legs look even better. And a thong.

During dinner Friday, the couple had told us their expectations of flirty and groping. So, my outfit gives off the nice vanilla mom look until you get a feel or glimpse at my chest. The male of the other couple starts with the hand on the thigh and moves it up a little. Then a little more. I do a laugh at something he said and brush my breast against his arm and he can feel my nipple and knows for sure I am interested.

He puts his arm around me later and then begins to lower his hand and realize that I am wearing a thong. He begins to trace the outline of the thong and finds well, on the back side at least what he is wanting. He whispers to me that I am a beautiful surprise. I am much more naughty than my outfit makes him think.

Sometimes dressing with only little clues of what is underneath is a real turn on for some.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I love to dress daring when going out! Usually when we go out to a swinger club, we'll start out at a vanilla bar frequented by swingers. While I do have to cover up the attire I'll eventually end up in later in the evening, I still like to show glimpses & turn heads! We've met several couples that way! :)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Does that offer come with a guarantee I'd be more appreciative for random flashing? lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 60   End
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties