Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties
TOPIC: Dressing_like_a_slut_or_not_wearing_panties
Created by: JohnNTeffie
Original Starting post for this thread:
I get turned on when my wife dresses in something short when we go out .... maybe the wind will blow the dress up and give everybody a show or the top will barely contain her D's .......

Also get turned on when (admittedly not very often) we go to church and I know she isn't wearing panties ......

this happen to anybody else?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 68
User Details are only visible to members.
Why is this thread title an "or" question. In the appropriate venue of course, Mrs Traveler prefers "and" :)

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(176 posts)
So what are you supposed to do with her panties? Put them in your pocket? ;-)

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1823 posts)
Well, my wife does not go with the SLUT routine, but does wear sexy/sensual clothing. It turns me on to know end when we are dressed formally, go to dinner, and she removes her panties in the bathroom at a restaurant, and hands them to me or her other half when she some out. She has even done it at the table. Once we were with a couple having drinks and she slid them off at/under the table, with many people around I might add, and put them in her partners hand, and said this will save time later. I think he was about to explode -- I know I was.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Wow to Mrs Wannatry. Nice photographs.

Cheers'

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2404 posts)
The Mrs here.

I've never been one to go out not wearing underwear. Too embarrassed, I guess. And paranoid that I'd sit in something...icky.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1823 posts)
I always go without, it's been that way since I married and moved out of my parents.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2562 posts)
Now I thought that was just a rule when we go out especially to play and clubs.. oh wait that's our rule! We love it.. and when she does wear some sexy ones, she always leaves a pair with her special FWB as a memory and surprise . But just easier without especially for that special moment .

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(1107 posts)
She's gone pantyless a few times when we go to our favorite club. It's funny, we connected with another couple.. talking.. went onto the dance floor.. a few kisses an getting closer.. and then the husband of the other couple figured out she wasn't wearing anything under.. within 60 seconds we were all headed downstairs. Worked like a champ ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1278 posts)
Wife goes without panties when we go to Trapeze, it's always fun to see if anyone she is dancing with is bold enough to check...

Very hot.

Bradenton FL
Username hidden
(101 posts)
going without is very sexy.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2404 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 68
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.