Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties
TOPIC: Dressing_like_a_slut_or_not_wearing_panties
Created by: JohnNTeffie
Original Starting post for this thread:
I get turned on when my wife dresses in something short when we go out .... maybe the wind will blow the dress up and give everybody a show or the top will barely contain her D's .......

Also get turned on when (admittedly not very often) we go to church and I know she isn't wearing panties ......

this happen to anybody else?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 77
User Details are only visible to members.
She went out without panties under a short skirt after I asked her to a while back. It turned her on so much, she does it more often now. If we're at a bar she might sit so someone could get an "accidental" glimpse if they're looking.

Manassas VA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
@BT: I think you are correct sir. In fact, someone almost pissed me off this week basically saying that and thought they were giving me a compliment. I finally said what the hell and went on about my business. Thats the difference between and officer and a gentleman.

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1958 posts)
Deep down, I think we all do, but we still want to be respected.

I think this is the great paradox of swinging.

BT

(ParaDork, Slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night...)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11742 posts)
Bobby do you want to be a slut? Just asking...lol

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1958 posts)
I never wearing panties and nobody say i m slut

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1293 posts)
I love it when Mrs Irie dresses and acts like a cock hungry slut for me (and occasionally for others). Nothing better than watching others (men and women) get hard and wet for her. So fun going to a bar and running a hand between her thighs and fingering her until she cums. Sometimes it's our little secret... sometimes it's not so secret after all.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
My original post in this thread was among the ones deleted along with my old SF profile, but I still say "Confidence is the sexiest thing a women can wear."

S

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5308 posts)
The key is being a "lady" and being sexy. And how the lady feels about herself at the moment. Sexy is as sexy does. I can become whatever is needed at the moment. I can get Tramp in the mood in one of his button downs and my fuzzy socks. Just ask him.

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1958 posts)
I agree with Ron. My wife may dress sexy, revealing, and showing a bit of skin, or contours, but she is still a classy lady, and should be treated with respect. As all women should be treated. Unless they state otherwise.

As my youngest son told me last month, "Dad, the best advise you ever gave me was when you said,

"Be polite to everyone, until they give you a damn good reason not to.""

So if she wants to be called a slut, then it would be OK. To me its a lot like using the "C" word. It shouldn't be done.

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(164 posts)
I don't wear them, has nothing to do with being a slut and all to do with personal comfort.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2709 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 77
TOPIC: Dressing like a slut or not wearing panties
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.